Mini Keg Bulk Buy MKIV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like there's a couple of people needing new regs - are they not very reliable, or did you drop them?

mine didnt work after one go (though may not have worked the first time and just poured under residual pressure)

Mark at ATHB is sending me a new one with a return postage bag to send the faulty one back... Cant argue with that for service so they get an extra '+' from me

One of the problems is the CO2 bulb discharging too fast. It freezes the internals. Forget carbonating with them, they are only for sweet, slow dispensing.

SBOB said:
mine didnt work after one go (though may not have worked the first time and just poured under residual pressure)

Mark at ATHB is sending me a new one with a return postage bag to send the faulty one back... Cant argue with that for service so they get an extra '+' from me
+1

He sorted mine in a matter of days. No liquid got in, it was not flowing fast enough even to dispense.

I know this was covered back a thousand threads and several BB's ago.....but, can someone post the dimensions of the 2lt and 3lt tanks please.

If this keeps up I'm going to have to go back to full time employment.

Zorco said:
+1

He sorted mine in a matter of days. No liquid got in, it was not flowing fast enough even to dispense.
same problem as mine
I dont need them for carbing as I'm only filling them from existing cornie kegs
And it only sat upright so no liquid has a chance of getting near it

Hopefully the replacement turns up soon enough and I can go back to being the cool kid at work when I take beer in on Fridays ;)

Batz said:
I know this was covered back a thousand threads and several BB's ago.....but, can someone post the dimensions of the 2lt and 3lt tanks please.

If this keeps up I'm going to have to go back to full time employment.
2, 4 and 5 Litre tanks.... no 3

SBOB said:
2, 4 and 5 Litre tanks.... no 3
Cheers that helps.

aa11.jpg

Danscraftbeer said:
I'll make it a New Year Resolution.

Thou shall not miss this Mini Keg Bulk Buy.
Bulk Buys now come up on 'Latest Posts' so hopefully none of us will miss out again.

Batz

I'm going to update mine to the works and a spare 5L keg.

Can anyone from the previous bulk buys remember where those high resolution photos of the mini kegs were posted? Was it in a PM?

It would be good to have them up for a look. I'll ask Mark tomorrow and see if he remembers as well.

Cheers.

Zorco said:
Get the head for your spare keg too welly2.
Which part is the head? In fact, what components make up this thing? I assumed keg, tap, regulator, gas?

Latest posts

Back