Mini Keg Bulk Buy MKIV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to Mark yesterday and he is keen for MKIV! There might be a role for a couple of local volunteers on the day sorting has to take place..

BBQ and beers!!!! Kegs galore

Spiesy said:
20% off at Grain and Grape until midday tomorrow (no affiliation) - which puts The Beer Can mini-kegs at good value, and in time for Xmas. I've taken the plunge!

$164 for the 5L combo.
Dam you Spiesy! Like i havnt spent enough money there this week. Not sure if ill have the money in feb so i got one with 15 min to go

Zorco said:
Brownsworthy..... don't miss this one man!!!! I'm watching out for you
Cheers mate, thanks for all your efforts with getting this sorted, I have missed out on a couple of BBs so I can't miss this one!

Just got a awesome 5lt combo and would love a 2 lt combo as well. I believe 2lt are insulated?

roastin said:
Just got a awesome 5lt combo and would love a 2 lt combo as well. I believe 2lt are insulated?
No, same steel walls as the others,,,,

But love that idea! Mini keg thermos

Zorco said:
But love that idea! Mini keg thermos
Sounds like you could achieve that with some sort of minikeg jacket. Maybe made out of neoprene?

..don't forget the white stitching on the CO2 pocket

Ok then

5L combo
1. Brownsworthy-1

5L keg
1. Brownsworthy-1

Box of bulbs
1.Brownsworthy-1

You guys know what to do.

I was waiting on a Zorco special (spreadsheet)

Yob said:
no normal list here yet?

1 full 5L setup
20m silicone hose (dip-tube size)
Nah,

MKIII and the PM worked better, plus, I've got something in store for the spreadsheet this time.... interactive, simple and with error checking.

The list will cause a mess at this stage.

Refer post #1 this is only EOI.

Dropping your name is perfect so please continue. When the rockets fire next year it will be all systems go.

Anyway, if you think about it, posting the list might get to the point where this thread becomes 1000 pages of quotes.

Not as efficient as it may need to be for this one

Latest posts

Back