Mini Keg Bulk Buy MKIV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bones99 said:
If I'm not overstepping the mark, I reckon I could land them cheaper for Mark than what he's currently paying for freight...... Happy to look at it for you Mark (if that's something you wanted to look at Mark).

I own a freight forwarding company and China is our biggest trade lane.

Sorry if this is inappropriate to put out there.
Totally out of line [emoji12]..... hang on... that's awesome!!!!

No idea what his supply chain is but I'd be happy to set up a conference call next year to see what's possible.

Bones99 said:
If I'm not overstepping the mark, I reckon I could land them cheaper for Mark than what he's currently paying for freight...... Happy to look at it for you Mark (if that's something you wanted to look at Mark).

I own a freight forwarding company and China is our biggest trade lane.

Sorry if this is inappropriate to put out there.
Bones, might it be possible to help us look again at the conical fermenter thing that fell down this year?

The freight was a sticking point and your experience would be helpful.

Zorco said:
:) Understood, but it was a pretty impressive achievement on your behalf to have missed all of the previous ones...

You won't this time, that's for sure.
Thanks for the back handed comment cosdog, it was more of a financial issue on my part as we had just had a baby I would've loved to have been able to take part but other priorities came first. I'm sure you understand being a father.

No problems on all fronts.

If everyone wins, then everyone's happy.

Let's just say that China is a totally different beast to any other trade...

Happy to help if I can (as it means I get what I want too )

Just stating facts liam no emotion attached just pointing out the situational issue of my not participating in previous BBs. As Yob said FWP...I'm not sure whether he ment first world problems or foot worship party.

Zorco said:
Bones, might it be possible to help us look again at the conical fermenter thing that fell down this year?

The freight was a sticking point and your experience would be helpful.
ok.. in english..

looking at a 50 tank import.. tanks only... will follow BB4

Home Brewers....that's us.

cheap-cheaper-words-one-direction-another-direction-white-background-32972646.jpg

Brownsworthy said:
Just stating facts liam no emotion attached just pointing out the situational issue of my not participating in previous BBs. As Yob said FWP...I'm not sure whether he ment first world problems or foot worship party.
2016 has been a big one. 3 days ago I happily dropped $2500 on surgery for my little boy, played a role in my absence from MKIII as well. Wasn't diggin' and don't need to be sensitive, it all falls firmly in the realm of normal among us. From kissing my boy as the GA takes hold to having him dance to my wife's youthful Pink album in the same week...... let's just say that tonight's beers are especially enjoyable.

Forward through life we all go together... that's what this place is about.

And kegs.

Man, totally keen for you to run this bad boy next year. I'll help you with the spreadsheet again. No worries.

I hope your boy is healing up well cosdog, life sometimes gets in the way of a good beer.Enjoy 'em mate I certainly am.

Brownsworthy said:
I hope your boy is healing up well cosdog, life sometimes gets in the way of a good beer.Enjoy 'em mate I certainly am.
Thanks mate. They're all that matter to me.

And kegs.

EOI: 1 5lt full combo + 1 spare 5lt keg + 1 spare head unit

Latest posts

Back