• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Microbrewery For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbarnett

Reaction score
I have details regarding a cool setup for sale in Adelaide. Send me a PM and I'll email pictures (if below link doesn't work) and contact details if you are interested. I so want it myself but the boss has put her foot down. Below is a discription of what's included.

Pictures

Microbrewery:

The micro brewery for sale consists of an angle iron rust protected frame of 3 levels above ground.

Top Stainless 50 litre cold and 50 litre electric heated hot storage with taps.

2nd LPG gas heated Stainless 60 litre mash tun with pyrometer insert and welded ring above bottom for a stainless wire sieve with tap.

3rd LPG gas heated Stainless 80 litre Kettle with pyrometer insert with copper cooling coil and tap.

Ground Plastic 60 litre fermenter with bubler.

Refrigerator with temperature controller for use as fermenter.

Dual pyrometer system, PH Kit, Malt storage containers, 4 - 20 stainless "post mix "kegs, many cleaned "Champagne" and crown lager bottles, assorted chemicals,etc. etc. Add to this the circulating pump and hosing etc.

All a complete and operating facility designed by Bill Best, previously builder and owner of Grand ridge Brewery Mirboo North Victoria. He won many Australian brewing certificates.

Has produced 11 brews of his Mooshine recipe 8.5% alc. a beautiful malty heavy ale, but can produce them all.

Built at a cost of over $5,000 but must sell now so first in at $2,000 ONO take away.

please post pics here . . .you mught get more inquiries

cheers

Whadaya know "builder and owner of Grand ridge Brewery Mirboo North Victoria" builds brew systems from old kegs the same as everyone else!

Try Adelaide Gumtree (rig is located at Stirling) for the description and pictures : Adelaide Gumtree add and pictures LINK

I remember that 1, I think it was 5,000 originally.

This one has been floating around for quite a while comedy GOLD really....!!! Plus ya can't call it a microbrewery unless you name drop, it adds value $$$ :p

This one has been floating around for quite a while comedy GOLD really....!!! Plus ya can't call it a microbrewery unless you name drop, it adds value $$$ :p

Nah it can do double batches, that makes it a micro brewery! :D ROFLAO

Wow. $2000 for that?! I built my shiny SS robinox 70L system for about that and it was made from mostly brand new bits and pieces - no rusty old kegs.

I estimate that over the last few years I have spent around $1950 on three new pots + fittings inc false bottom, new italian spiral burner + medium pressure reg, new crankenstien mill, new mashmaster plate chiller, 4 x second hand kegs, new 65L plastic fermenter, a free fridge (there's always a fridge floating around), new mashematics temp controller and a new gas bottle regulator plus new lines and a picnic tap. This doesn't include kegerator but then neither does the ad...

tell 'im he's dreamin'

EDIT: actually, it's the sort of kit I would give to a mate who might be starting up all-grain while I was endeavouring to upgrade my own stystem - and come to think of it, I have given away most of this sort of stuff over time to friends starting up brewing...

If that's a microbrewery then would that make my urn a nano, pico, femto, atto, zepto or yocto brewery? Sound a bit like the Marx brothers actually :rolleyes:

I'm with Dan...buggered if I can see 5 large in it...

If that's a microbrewery then would that make my urn a nano, pico, femto, atto, zepto or yocto brewery? Sound a bit like the Marx brothers actually :rolleyes:
weight-measurements.jpg

BYO malt extract brewery. At first I thought "Oh no, Ross is selling up :unsure: " then I noted the lack of mash tuns in the setup.

Mikedub said:
There was one going in Belmont ,WA. It isn't included premises but rent in the existing was available. After 18 months of trying at over $50,000 the owner was willing to take $25,000 for the equipment alone. Not a lot when replacement value of everything was $110,000 according to the 'sister shop'. All advice I received is you have to work it hard and owner operate it. Clientele has to be worked hard.

The Belmont one eventual went to action in Jan. shame really.

Not if you know anything about Belmont it's not..

Arse end of Australia.. I speak from my experiences there.. YMMV

Latest posts

Back