Merry Christmas Everyone..

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've made more friends this last year than in any other year of my life *. A lot of brewing knowledge had rubbed off on me as well. Best forum on the web, happy Christmas brothers and sisters wherever you live. :beerbang:

* apart from the year I was employed oiling the female bodybuilders

Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year to all.
Looking forward to catching up with all the great brewers I have met and to meeting many more in 2010.
Cheers
Nige

merry christmas too all hope everyone has a good and safe one.
i have just come in from putting together the kid xmas present glad im fairly good a doing up nuts and bolts in the dark my kids like playing with my tourches and they are all flat :)

cheer's matho

Outta here till Tuesday, I'm having my annual Forum break. However in the meantime I'll do what I did last year and make a modest Xmas contribution to AHB using the PayPal button - centre screen up the top - it doesn't hurt and only takes a few minutes. If everyone chucks in just the cost of a sixpack every year then that's another year of the best Forum on the planet.

Cheers and love, AHB

:)

To all have a great christmas. Enjoy your time with your family...no matter how short it may be. I am glad to be back in the Hunter for xmas, good to get to come home after 6 months.

Have a good one and shall all your beers be free and cold

Pok :D

Merry Christmas to all.

A very beery day for all you AHBers!

I'll be BBQing for lunch and dinner, as well as pumping out two batches :)

Cheers!

Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year to all.

Regards

Graeme

Merry Christmas and, contrary to pretty much every other post so far, take it easy on the piss, gents. Want you all (even Darren!) here safe and well after the festivities are over.

Have a good one.

[EDIT: Thanks very much to the teeming masses of you who've posted anything I've learned from this year.]

Its officially Xmas Day, Merry Xmas to all members on the Forum, their Families and Friends.. Take it easy today, dont drink and drive and take it easy on the roads if you are travelling... ;)

Thanks for a great year guys and all the wonderful people that I have become friends with..... :party:

Clean Brewer.. :beer:

Merry xmas to you all .. another great year had on AHB ,, and heres hoping that 2010 brings the best brews your way..

cheers
Osama Bin Bunyip

Merry Christmas Y'all & hope everyone has a safe and prosperous 2010.

Cheers

The Sully Clan

Merry Christmas to all stay safe and enjoy yourselves. I hope you capture the wonder of christmas through the eyes of your children and grand children.

Cheers Altstart

A merry Christmas to all the brewing brothers and sisters out there on AHB, and a Merry Christmas to all those who are unfortunate enough to not be a part of such a great forum!

Have a great one, stay safe. :beer:

Cheers,

Paul

merry christmas to everyone around here,hope its a safe and good one for every body.

cheers dwayne

Merry Christnas & a happy New Year to Brewers everywhere...

So glad to finally have my feet up for a few days :)

Cheers Ross

Merry Christmas to all, it is great to see this great Forum flourishing and members all learning from, and befriending, others.

With 3 grandkids this time of year is wonderful, they bring back the magic of Christmas. I've been busy out in the back yard, shooting imaginary dragons with my 3 year old Grandson, using Grandpa's "red dragon bullets" aka caps for the capguns :) His mother, my daughter, will never forgive me haha.

Lots more fun to be had and good company food and drinks in the days to come,

I hope you all have a wonderful Festive Season and 2010,

Cheerz Wabster.

Latest posts

Back