Merry Christmas Everyone..

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oatlands Brewer

Reaction score
Merry Christmas and a Hoppy New Year to all the guys on AHB.

Thanks for the advise and tips over the last couple of months in my start up to home brewing.

Cheers.
Adam

Same to you man!

As I only started last month, i'm bottling my third brew probably the 27th or 8th by the look of it. Next year i'll be more organised and will have one or two brews ready to drink christmas day. And maybe join the lottery too! Anyway, i second the thanks for all the tips and advice i've picked up on here.

Hope everyone has a good one!

Rob

Thanks to the senior experienced beer men for their advice over the year, more noob questions coming in the new year.Have a great Christmas and a drink or four.

Andrew

Merry Christmas to all and a safe and Happy New Year.
Might have a homebrew or two over the next few days.

Merry Christmas to all the Men and Women of AHB.......................................and Darren :D .

Have a good one everyone. Stay safe.

Cheers Brad

Merry Xmas from me as well.
It's been and interesting year on AHB, the usual peace and good will to fellow brewers. :lol: Thanks to you all for making it such a fun place to visit, if it were not for all our members it would be one boring forum.

All the best to you all and may the brew gods smile upon your fermenters in 2010.

Your a great mob of blokes.

Batz

Hi Forum members and families,

I wish you all a merry xmas and a safe and happy festive season.

I will enjoy a couple of craft brewed beers during the festive break and trust that we all be back safe and well in the new year.

Cheers and a Merry Xmas from the Dicko's

Merry Christmas and very Hoppy New Year to all brewers no matter where you are. May you and your family have a safe and prosperious holiday.Here's to 2010 being a great brewing year.

Been a great year here AHB. There's been some lows but there have been a lot more highs. Thanks to all the Admin and Moderators for keeping the peace within all the insanity that is AHB. On the whole it's a great community of Brewers and worth preserving.

Merry Christmas,

Chap Chap and Family

merry xmas fellow brewers - i hope you all have a safe day ( no drink driving) and santa visits with all sorts of beer goodies.

I bought myself some beery goods from our retail shops on the board and it was like xmas all over as the postman came to the door

here is to a beertastic 2010

A Happy and Safe Christmas - Brother Brewers, I wish you all well and hope that your beers contribute to your celebrations. There is no better feeling for a brewer than to watch others enjoying his beers, knowing that it is sometimes better than a lot of commercial brew.

All the best for the New Year and Happy brewing. Looking forward to 2010 here and brewing some new beers and some old favourites.

Cheers,

Screwy

May the malt keep maltin'
the hops keep hoppin'
and the yeast keep multiplyin'

God Bless you all ...

Merry Xmas fellow brewers. Have a safe and happy new year!

Looking forward to more banter in the coming years, and learning more on the greatest hobby in the world!

Cheers to one and all! :icon_cheers:

Merry xmas and a happy new year from Canada. May your kegs always be full and may you never experience the shame and dismay of being forced to dump an entire batch. :icon_cheers:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone, may 2010 be a prosperous year, and thank you for your friendship and support over the year.

Cheers
Carboy :icon_cheers:

Merry xmas and a happy new year from Canada. May your kegs always be full and may you never experience the shame and dismay of being forced to dump an entire batch. :icon_cheers:

Funny you should mention that ... make a hefeweizen with 500g od melanoidin malt and you HAVE TO toss it onto the garden :icon_vomit: .

Merry Christmas / Yuletide / Kwanzaa etc

Hope everyone has a beery break and and great 2010.

Merry Xmas to all fellew brewers and many thanks for this great forum and the free knowledge i have gained in brewing this year !

CHEERS :beer:

Back