Mercurio's Menu

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My understanding was the multichanelsing was delayed because of the slow take up rate of digital tv.

I'm a bit of a tightarse, but even I cracked open the wallet for a $46.95 SD set top box. Anyone without that kind of money would probably benefit from less TV anyway. The only downside I see is that you need a tv of less than 10 years age or so to connect it's output to. Anyone still using old TVs would gain health benefits by updating too, or spend a few extra pennies for an RF modulator.

I remember reading an article about him... and he has being brewing for years. He makes crazy beers like Vegemite beer.

I'm a bit of a tightarse, but even I cracked open the wallet for a $46.95 SD set top box. Anyone without that kind of money would probably benefit from less TV anyway. The only downside I see is that you need a tv of less than 10 years age or so to connect it's output to. Anyone still using old TVs would gain health benefits by updating too, or spend a few extra pennies for an RF modulator.

Even so bloke, your SD top box won't help with this show :( . I have recently purchased a PVR with a SD Digi tuner built in being ignorant to the fact that there was different programming on HD..... Hmmmmmm one more component to look at buying ....

I remember reading an article about him... and he has being brewing for years. He makes crazy beers like Vegemite beer.

I heard me makes whacky things like Peach Lager as well ;)

I'm looking forward to it.

They say autolysed yeast tastes like vegemite. Makes sense, that's how vegemite is made. I've tried a very good vegemite special by the Illawarra Brewers Union own master.

Scott

So you have to have a HD set top box to see the show, is that right ?

cheers

Browndog

a search for this on the web draws a "We did not find any results for Mercurio's Menu here" (that one from yahoo7)

MD

in Sydney it is on channel 7 free to air at 5:30pm

My PVR tells me that in Brisbane, it is on 7HD only, as 7 is playing the Clipsal 500. Unsure whether I'll be home by then, but I've set it to record.... assuming it doesn't chuck a wobbly for some reason.

Thank heavens, we kinda finally got back to the real intent of this thread......to talk about Merc...........

Your loving servant
Brownie

Todays Paper TV guide says its on Free To Air channel 7 at 5:30 in Melbourne between Clipsal 500 and the news.

Be interesting to see if the show i as good as the after filming sessions at the local independant brewers that Mercs own has been raving about.. :p :p

Any way good way to support a local AHBer.

Good luck Paul

P.S Do a show on home made Salami, I will offer my taste testing for free :lol: B)

5:30 free to air in Melbourne

Vegemite has no place in beer. Neither does peanut paste.

Anyone making vegemite beer should be severely beaten with a mash paddle

cheers

Darren

Just got my SD box yesterday, but to the main point, looking forward to seeing the show, Merc.

Vegemite has no place in beer?

"BUT ITS VEGEMITE BEER, SO IT REALLY IS FOR BREAKFAST.. JUST ADD PLAIN BUTTERED TOAST"

Reggys book of excuses #102 followed by

"NO I AM NOT AN ALCOHOLIC"

I watched the show this afternoon, and I'm impressed. I'll be telling my PVR to tape this show for me whenever it finds it. That yabbie looked scary in high definition!

My Mrs taped it for me as I was out watching the Jets kick ass in the football.

Latest posts

Back