Mercurio's Menu Series Two

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're still getting the last series up here in Qld. Just watched this weeks. How were the beers at Townsville?? Great show Paul will be good to watch the new series when it gets to Qld. Surely theres going to be a beer, chilli and jerky episode.

Cheers Brad

We're still getting the last series up here in Qld. Just watched this weeks. How were the beers at Townsville?? Great show Paul will be good to watch the new series when it gets to Qld. Surely theres going to be a beer, chilli and jerky episode.

Cheers Brad
Yes working on that one! The beers at Townsville were okay - not my ideal style - light lagers etc The first time I was up there for the show you would have seen the beers werent too bad. I was up there again for series two and unfortunately left my half drunk beer to go to another pub - not worth finishing. Unfortunately I went to another pub that had James Squire pils on tap and it was very off! Kept it safe for the rest of the night on Boags Premium.

Kenny - Hops in Coolbelup?!?!? You growing them?? Mum moved out of Coolbelluup about two years ago so no need to be going back even to cook you dinner! Sorry about that. Oh man Coolbellup in the 70's was not a pretty place. Glad you liked the show.

Yes working on that one! The beers at Townsville were okay - not my ideal style - light lagers etc The first time I was up there for the show you would have seen the beers werent too bad. I was up there again for series two and unfortunately left my half drunk beer to go to another pub - not worth finishing. Unfortunately I went to another pub that had James Squire pils on tap and it was very off! Kept it safe for the rest of the night on Boags Premium.

Kenny - Hops in Coolbelup?!?!? You growing them?? Mum moved out of Coolbelluup about two years ago so no need to be going back even to cook you dinner! Sorry about that. Oh man Coolbellup in the 70's was not a pretty place. Glad you liked the show.

Coobie not such a bad place now, not to far from the beach or city or Fremantle... but yes I could imagine it not being to nice in the 70's.... Though I can imagine the pub would still be pretty bad!

Yes this is a shameless plug for my new series of Mercurio's Menu. The thing is the more people who watch it means the better opportunity for me to shoot another series! So it begins today (Saturday) at 5.30pm channel 7 in Victoria and I think also in Tassie and possibly Adelaide - although SA could be a repeat. It will go national eventually and hopefully within the month. So please support it and I hope you like it!

In todays episode I do slow cooked beef ribs in red wine and a Coopers Stout beer damper.

If you dont like it keep it to yourself :lol:

Good news is series three has been commissioned and hopefully I will start shooting that in March or April.

Even better news is I am shooting an episode in WA next week (series 2 ep 12) and will be featuring Bootleg Brewery and also Little Creatures.

I love my job!

Still loving your show Merc!

Just saw the New Zealand episode with the pheasant and the seafood soup up here in QLD. Very nice!

Keep it up!

Cheers

Watching Merc & the Footy at the same time. I like the seafood chowder with Whaet beer. Merc gets to go to some really nice places.
Cheers
Gerard

Back