Melbourne perlick 545ss bulk buy EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a 3/8-16 thread which is a 5/16" drill size. Basically, yes those tap handles will fit

OneEye said:
Aren't they lovely?
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1397115501.588036.jpg
That's really strange how the 'P' on the stainless ones stand out so much compared to the PC ones...

It's a different P too. The flow control mechanism also seems to be A LOT stiffer when compared to the chrome ones

Edit:
This is also a bit curious...

The different P is due to a patent issue I read in another thread on here (can't find it on my phone).

Doubt they'd be counterfeit. Worst case they'd be prototypes of the final design? If they have same warranty etc then shouldn't be a problem at all.

All this on the assumption that Facebook post is real?

Also I'm sure Nibbo knows his supplier and what the genuines should be like Yada Yada.

I sourced mine from a HBS in Wodonga.... but yeah im not too concerned

Well cheeky peak also deal in perlick so that just adds weight to the case that these are the real deal :)

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Well cheeky peak also deal in perlick so that just adds weight to the case that these are the real deal :)
Thats who I got them from ;)

Got a great idea for handles too.

Burchman82 said:
Thats who I got them from ;)

Got a great idea for handles too.
Care to share your idea?

There are some great ones out there, especially on www.etsy.com

I was thinking about crafting some handles from wood, as have access to plenty of blackwood - though it may take me some time!

So looks like they are genuine but will soon be replaced. That sort of sucks as I was planning to buy two more in the future.

Hopefully the outer design wont change. It shouldnt as I believe we have the new "P" on ours... I too was gonna get one or two more eventually

Back