Melbourne Monster Mill Mm-2 Accsseory Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hawthorns no drama for me either, or at one of the Melbourne Brewers meets?
Only thing wrong with Hawthorn is the F***ing footy team!
Collection is no drama for me.
Many thanks for all the leg work LRB. :icon_cheers:
Payment made.
Hutch.

Hi guys, merry hijacked Scandinavian mid-winter celebartion (a.k.a. Christmas).

Funds are coming in, which is good. However, someone have changed their mind at this stage, which stuffs us around a little bit. I have to send a new order to the monster. This will probably change the total a little bit, but I do not know how much yet. To make it easy for everyone I think its better to stick with the price I've given. But I may have to ask you for a few gold coin donations at pick up. Or perhaps you could donate some beer to me? I like liquid money :party:

Sorry about this news. Enjoy the holidays! I will get back to you with an update before the end of the weekend.

Cheers,

Torgeir

1. LRB - hopper and base + Crank Handle (MM2) PAYED
2. Supra-Jim - hopper and base (MM2) PAYED
3. CM2 - hopper and Base (MM2)
4. Leigh - hopper and base (MM2) PAYED
5. Komodo - hopper only (MM3-2.0) PAYED
6. Hutch - hopper only (MM2) PAYED
7. beerDingo - hopper and base + MILL (MM3-2.0) PAYED
8. Kleiny - hopper and base (for MM2) PAYED
9. HairOfTheDog - hopper and base + MILL (MM2) OUT!

Just waiting to hear from CM2, then we are good to hit the red button!

*embarrassed*
Sorry fellas. been caught up with ;landscaping and only logging on via iphone every now and then.

all paid up now. just made the transfer.

sorry again

Thanks guys!

Appreciate the quick responses and payment. However, we do have a little issue regarding that one mill + hopper and base that the hairy dog didn't want after all... I posted a new thread re. that topic. Obviously, the best for all of us would be if someone else picked up that order. Therefore, I think if make sense to wait until the end of the week to see if anyone is interested. If any of you know anyone that might be interested let us know ASAP.

Otherwise, we will just go ahead as it is - which will probably cost us a few extra bucks.

Thanks LRB I will be more than happy to give you some more coin if needs be or as you recomend some beers

I have now sent the payment for the full order including that extra mill no one seem to want. I didn't want to increase the price for the rest of you. I reckon I should be able to sell it some time anyway. Please let me know if you can think of anyone that might want to buy it.

The excange rate was a lot lower than what I thought; 0.86. I should have collected another $24 from you guys. Beer donations on pick up would be highly appreciated - no gold coin donations.

Will let you know again ones I hear from the Monster.

Cheers,

LRB

From the monster:

got the $$. It should go out on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. I'm still digging out of the Christmas orders. I'll forward the tracking info when I have it.
Thanks! ~~fred francisMonster Brewing Hardware

Nice work

Someone was looking at the mill attachement for the kitchenaid a few days back. I suggested they look to get a MM2 for the same $ might be worth finding the thread and contacting the thread starter...

Your mills, hoppers, bases, and 3 mills are all packed up and ready to go out later today (its 1:45am here) I apologize it took as long as it did to get this together. Thought I'd post some pics....they're up on the site as well tonight. You guys let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

~~fred francis
Monster Brewing Hardware

prod_basehop_img1_lg.jpg

prod_basehop_img2_lg.jpg

prod_basehop_img6_lg.jpg

prod_basehop_img5_lg.jpg

They look Awesome

Cant wait to get it all together and crack some grain.

My next brew will be on my new AG brewrig upgrade which after today is coming together well.

Kleiny

Good news guys; I picked up a box from the US as the post office today!

I'm still waiting for another 5 boxes though. I believe Fred packed our order in 3 medium and 3 large sized boxes - I think I've received one medium so for. It contained some hopper parts and a whole heap of screws and nuts.

If we're lucky, the other boxes will show up today or tomorrow. Will keep you posted, pick-up is not far away now!

Cheers,

LRB

Man they look awesome!

Nice work on organising all this LRB

Perfect timing. Will be coming for a drive over that way Friday next week.

Great news LRB.
No hurry for me - happy to pick up the hopper when you're good and ready.
Will bring some French Saison for payment :icon_cheers:
Hutch.

THE MILLS AND HOPPERS HAVE ARRIVED!!! :party: :super: :beer: :beerbang:

My mill and hopper is already built, it was easy to put together. I have to say it was a really great feeling to crush the grain with my own hands using the crank handle; you can literary feel every grain crushing when it goes through the mill...

Please let me know when and how you prefer to pick up. And I appreciate the French Saison Hutch, sounds great with a nice farmhouse ale in the summer heat. Give me a call on 0423343088 to organise.

Cheers LRB

Give me a call on 0423343088

hey you're that guy from the back of the men's toilet door........

thanks for sorting out the mill stuff and i'll call you later for that massage

x

christmasbender

I will be home today from 6PM drinking beer and smoking a cigar in my backyard (celebrating). Tomorrow morning is also good for pick up, I will be brewing. But try to come around before noon if you can.

Cheers,

LRB

Latest posts

Back