Melbourne Monster Mill Mm-2 Accsseory Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no worries!

I'm away for the next two weeks any way so no stress here

Just received a new email from the monster:

The latest production run of mills is coming today. As soon as I can work through the backorders over the weekend, I'll start getting your order together as well. I promise that I'll get it going as soon as possible. I haven't shipped a big batch of hoppers yet, so I still have to figure out how many I can send together using the USPS packaging. You will hear back from me a the latest this weekend, probably on Sunday evening.
If you want to use paypal, then there will be 3.5% tacked onto the shipped price. (mills - discount + shipping) + 3.5% OR you can snail mail a check or $$ order which will only take a week or so to get here. NO paypal fee. OR you can wire and pay the wire tx fee of $20. Just guessing, I think I can get all the hoppers and bases there in two large flat rate boxes for $114. then $45 for each 2" mill, and $45 for each two 1.5" mills, (not both MM-3) ~~fred francis Monster Brewing Hardware

Still keeping the same price estimate as I suggested before. Will get back to you as soon as I hear from him again.

1. LRB - hopper and base + Crank Handle (MM2) CONFIRMED $70
2. Supra-Jim - hopper and base (MM2) CONFIRMED $50
3. CM2 - hopper and Base (MM2) CONFIRMED $50
4. Leigh - hopper and base (MM2) CONFIRMED $50
5. Komodo - hopper only + Crank Handle (MM3-2.0) CONFIRMED $60
6. Hutch - hopper only (MM2) $40
7. beerDingo - hopper and base + MILL (MM3-2.0) CONFIRMED $330
8. Christmasbender - CONFIRMED out!
9. Kleiny - hopper and base (for MM2) CONFIRMED $50
10. HairOfTheDog - hopper and base + MILL (MM2) CONFIRMED $180

The assumed total cost stays the same. Keep in mind that the calculation is based on $10 each for shipping of the hoppers. However, that is only my assumption, the final quote on that is still pending. Worst case the final price would be $10 more than this estimate, but probably unlikely.

Looking forward to the next email from the Monster; will notify promptly.

Turns out im a dopey prick (actually this isnt really new news) and the crank handle wont work on an MM3-2.0 cause its 1/2" drive and the handle is designed for 3/8" drive.
So scratch my crank handle off the order list - sorry

1. LRB - hopper and base + Crank Handle (MM2) CONFIRMED $70
2. Supra-Jim - hopper and base (MM2) CONFIRMED $50
3. CM2 - hopper and Base (MM2) CONFIRMED $50
4. Leigh - hopper and base (MM2) CONFIRMED $50
5. Komodo - hopper only (MM3-2.0) CONFIRMED $60
6. Hutch - hopper only (MM2) CONFIRMED $40
7. beerDingo - hopper and base + MILL (MM3-2.0) CONFIRMED $330
8. Christmasbender - CONFIRMED out!
9. Kleiny - hopper and base (for MM2) CONFIRMED $50
10. HairOfTheDog - hopper and base + MILL (MM2) CONFIRMED $180

Just confirming mine - Sorry for being a slack-ar$e LRB!
Cheers,
Hutch.

Hey!

The quote is in! I will send out a PM to each of you with account details and such and take it from there. Total shipping and handling costs came to $342 (US). The ones of you that have ordered mills will obviously pay a larger share of that. -let me calculate and PM you the details...

Let's get this thing sent ASAP!

:party:

Cheers,

LRB - Torgeir

Hi again,

I have now sent a personal message to all of you. Please let me know if you for some reason have not received one. As soon as I hear back from all of you and as soon as you have transferred the money to me - I will place the final order. The total was a bit more than expected due to shipping costs. Hope that's ok with everyone. I've explained all the maths in the message I sent you, please let me know if you want more info.

I'm just waiting to push the red button now........

Cheers,

Torgeir

Thanks LRB I'll get the funds transfered tomorrow for you!

How we getting them this end? pickup im assuming?

Transfer done!

Thanks LRB for organising this :beer:

1. LRB - hopper and base + Crank Handle (MM2) PAYED
2. Supra-Jim - hopper and base (MM2) PAYED
3. CM2 - hopper and Base (MM2)
4. Leigh - hopper and base (MM2) PAYED
5. Komodo - hopper only (MM3-2.0)
6. Hutch - hopper only (MM2)
7. beerDingo - hopper and base + MILL (MM3-2.0)
8. Kleiny - hopper and base (for MM2)
9. HairOfTheDog - hopper and base + MILL (MM2)

Thanks LRB I'll get the funds transfered tomorrow for you!

How we getting them this end? pickup im assuming?

Excellent, yes. Pick up would be preferred. The quicker you guys are with payment, the quicker I can get this order away. I'm going to QLD tomorrow, but will be online and check who's paying. Assuming the mills will land sometime early Jan. Will keep you updated on all the steps.

Cheers,

Torgeir

What's your location LRB?
Need to know that you're not out beyond the black stump before committing to collect from you :p

What's your location LRB?
Need to know that you're not out beyond the black stump before committing to collect from you :p

That's a good question Hutch;

As the thread suggests - this is a MELBOURNE bulk buy. I.e. I live in Melbourne and not in sticksville. I live and work in Hawthorn. Hope that's not too far away for you guys.

I also happy to get assistance distributing. I don't know what suburb any of you live in, if we share the details, we should be able to get this stuff out to its owners in no time.

Cheers,

LRB

Will put cash in tomorrow mate, just waiting for the slow accounting department to get off their ass. You'd think they'd be quick since it's almost Chrissy and all. Hawthorn is fine for pickup for me.

If you have any questions or comments regarding payment, or delivery call me on: 0423343088

Transaction done LRB

As for pick up it might be best if you give mine to CM2 i can get it off him at the next BJCP meeting

Thanks for putting in the work LRB

Kleiny

Hawthorns no drama for me either, or at one of the Melbourne Brewers meets?

Latest posts

Back