Melbourne Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK. I added my 1 bag of ale.

Anyone still looking for splits? Let me know. Up for MO, munich or biscuit, or anything else I may like to try.

Simon!

The Duck wanted a split of Biscuit, contact him. I think it was you I told about this at club nught.. maybe.. but yeah...

Just having a look, and it seems there are a few brands that do maris otter. Is there much difference between em? I've used crisp in my last two scottish ales.

Just having a look, and it seems there are a few brands that do maris otter. Is there much difference between em? I've used crisp in my last two scottish ales.

Loving the Crisp myself mate, but was also happy with the Simpsons previously (so I'm not much help). Go with whatever you're comfortable with (but if your scottish was anything to judge by, I'd be going with the Crisp)

Just added the three way split for me, the duck and melovebeer for the dingemans Biscuit.

Still tossing up whether or not to grab a bag of crisp MO. Wanna work on my scottish ale as a house ale, and try a stronger scotch ale, so it may be worth it to use that as a base. I just need to get a hopper sorted for my mill (awaiting some help from husky)

OT: completely unrelated to this bulk buy (but it's my damn thread :p).

Do Wyeast smack packs take a fair bit of smacking to pop?! I can still feel the nutrient pack as a separate thing inside after giving it a fair hiding :S

OT: completely unrelated to this bulk buy (but it's my damn thread :p).

Do Wyeast smack packs take a fair bit of smacking to pop?! I can still feel the nutrient pack as a separate thing inside after giving it a fair hiding :S

PM sent.

OT: completely unrelated to this bulk buy (but it's my damn thread :p ).

Yes

Alrigt, damn thing finally worked after I put I over my leg n spanked the bejesus out of it. Pitched into a Weiss and a sample reserved in a sterile tube :)

C'mon 27 Nov....

Just checked, payment has been register for a fair few of the blue entries. I'll update them tonight/tomorrow. Offthe top of my head, latest payments received are bum, mxd, bigsam, acasta and another person.

Btw, 4*, are you still in for that bag of grain? Who else among the early adopters is missing.... Quintex and prolly another 1-2 ppl. Brenthor - whenever you make up your mind mate, before the 10th :)

NickG, Quintrex, garrylo

please contact asap guys, you've had had your names down forever but need to choose your malts and confirm what amount you are paying.

Kieran, Fourstar, Brenthor, Supra-Jim

I take that yours' are confirmed orders, please contact when you are ready to pay. Please Finalise the numbers by 10th Nov

Murray, Golani, Sam-RMIT

Well, if you guys make up your minds by 10th.....

Please do guys, we need 2 weeks for G&G to get the delivery from their supplier and I have family committments on the 11th. I'd prefer to have all orders confirmed by 10th (even if not yet paid for) by email. Then I can send off an email on the 10th or later on 11th so we get the order in safely for the 27th.

I take that yours' are confirmed orders, please contact when you are ready to pay. Please Finalise the numbers by 10th Nov
[/b][/color]

I'll be adding a bag of JW wheat to my order as well. sorry bud, i totally forgot about this buy!

shoot me your bank details and i'll pay asap.

cheers.

NickG, Quintrex, garrylo

please contact asap guys, you've had had your names down forever but need to choose your malts and confirm what amount you are paying.

Murray, Golani, Sam-RMIT

Well, if you guys make up your minds by 10th.....

Please do guys, we need 2 weeks for G&G to get the delivery from their supplier and I have family committments on the 11th. I'd prefer to have all orders confirmed by 10th (even if not yet paid for) by email. Then I can send off an email on the 10th or later on 11th so we get the order in safely for the 27th.

You probably already have but if not - worth shooting off PMs as bulk buys never appear in latest threads box at the top so easily missed.

Actually, no I haven't PM'd them.

Either way, we are at the two pallet mark. Which is awesome, and that includes some of the people I mentioned above. I'll PM Kieran and Brenthor and see if they re still sure for their bags.

Besides that, anybody adding from now on will have to be on waitlist. I'll ask G&G if we can sneak in a few extra bags but we don't know that that is possible. I'm locking in the first 80 now and lets see if enough people wake up to make a third one happen (really didn't see that coming, John at G&G is gonna be very very surprised).

Waiting list right now:

Quintrex
garrylo
Supra-Jim
Murray
Golani
Sam-RMIT

If the waiting list wants at least 2 bags each, it could very well happen.

Ok, I'd like to thank everybody for being so prompt and good about making it easy. Also, good news for people I listed above, 3rd pallet is a definite go. Doesn't matter how many bags.

So, yes, quintrex is def confirmed. Golani and Sam-RMIT and everyone else, please confirm numbers by Friday (by email). Anyone wanting to add bags, add by Friday and let me know. We're all set for this :)

Cheers

PK

PS: if you know personally anybody on the list above that has forgotten about it, please tell them. I'll get to the PMs later today.

Today?! Damn. Now I know I've bn busy. Cheers.

Just realized, election is on 27th :p damn I'm a lost case.

Back