Melbourne Grain Bulk Buy - Late Nov/early December

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All errata amended. I will briefly check this thread tomorrow morning for any more and I will have a copy of both spreadsheets to check anything and everything so hopefully everyone gets exactly what they ordered and paid for.

Please be aware that human error - mine, yours and GG's (and their suppliers ad nauseaum) are all eminently possible. Any error that is not yours will get sorted out swiftly within reason. Errors that are yours will be sorted out if it's humanly possible BUT patience is required on all counts.

Cheers guys.

manticle,
you have me down for 1 crisp m.o, i ordered 1 crisp pale ale.
Thank-you

says i have a bag of pils and munich 2 Joe white. This is supposed to be Pils and munich 1 weyerman.
Cheers

Just got home from the pickup. thanks for organizing it, seemed to be running well from what I saw.

Cheers to both mants & the fella helping him today. Nice to actually get to introduce myself today manticle :D , hope the beer I gave you is enjoyable, forgot to mention what it was, it's a Stout (not sure if it's written on the cap), yeah, not really the wether for it but it's only been in the bottle a couple of months so if you feel like saving it till after summer I'm sure it'll only get better. Sorry, but that's all I had in bottles worth giving out ATM. Also pmash & lespaul, good to meet you both and thanks for the splits. Now, time to get a brewin' B)

Yep, cheers Manticle & Wolfman. Thanks for the hard work.

Manticle, the bottles are a Saison (the 750), and a Baltic Porter (the 500).

T.

Manticle and Wolfman, thanks for running this thing, very greatly appreciated. It was my first bulk grain but I was in an out in no time, well organised gents.

Chad, cheers for the grain mill.

Gonna be a big xmas/new year of brewing down here in Mordy!

I too would like to thank Manticle, Wolfman and Grain and grape for all their hard work. CHEERS!

Great work manticle and wolfman...had a nice grain smell in the car all the way to colac...now its time to bust out some kickass bitters...

Cheers to Manticle and Wolfman

First BB and it was all smooth sailing. Bloody well organised fellas.

Now its time to get my new mills into action!

Cheers guys. Good to meet a few new people even if I didn't have much time to chat.

Cheers for all the beers - I'll be having a session or two with wolfman come the new year so won't be drinking any till then - if we remember, we'll try and give some useful feedback but don't be upset if we just drink and enjoy them.

Thanks to Grain and Grape for hosting and thanks to wolfman for helping out on the day. Would have been very difficult trying to work it out on my own.

Thanks also to vitalstatistix for putting together the original spreadsheet.

Was great to meet some brewers yesterday. Went off without a hitch which was rewarding to say the least.

Cheers and thanks to Manticle for organising the event, I have some full olive drums of grain now!

Can't wait to try the selections givin as gifts.

Cheers lads!

Thanks for organising all of that manticle
Cheers

Thanks Manticle for organising, and bringing my grain to the case swap! champ!
lespaul, I have yet to pay for my grain(1/3 bag light crystal), I sent a PM with no reply. Please send me your bank details.
cheers.

Latest posts

Back