• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

MEL : 700L (?) Chest freezer faulty $50 anyone ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andytork

Reaction score
IMAG0876.jpg

Got a kelvinator chest freezer (1.7 m wide), probably 700 litres ?

Won't drop below zero , compressor runs, so probably needs regas.

If its any use to anyone its in the back of my ute and I can drop reasonably locally if someone is there to unload it. I am in Boronia and will drop within 15 k's or so

Has one missing hinge (it broke), so only two hinges which means lid doesn't stay open on its own

$50 or best offer

Andy

Hi andy, I am keen. I just need to check with the boss. I will PM you in an hour to confirm if that's cool. Cheers

Sorry, looks like its already gone via PM , if it changes you are next in line

symphony1975 said:
Hi andy, I am keen. I just need to check with the boss. I will PM you in an hour to confirm if that's cool. Cheers

Very glad I moved quickly on this one!

A little showing off because I rarely get to or want to...

3SEtaO6.jpg

For scale, the little fella on the left is 3. If he stands on the floor of it I can close the lid while he is fully standing. Yes, we tested it. The one on the right is about to turn 5. He has always been in the top 10% for height for his age his whole life (certainly doesn't get that from me, our postman is tall though) and when he stands in it the side is above his shoulders. The keg in the foreground has a good 150mm or more clearance to the top of the unit.

Suffice to say, it's huge! I had originally planned for a 3 or 4 keg keezer, got some serious re-assessment going on right now! I'm well happy.

Thanks Andy, $50 delivered to my garage, legend.

Latest posts

Back