• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Selling up / downsizing, 3V electric rims, fridges, kegs, mill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andytork

Reaction score
We are having a downsize and due to recent health changes I am not brewing the quantity I was so therefore having a cleanout and downsize

Auto brewery, as pictured but has a RIMS tube installed and plate chiller.

[SIZE=13.63636302948px] IMAG0437.jpg[/SIZE]

HLT - 2200W electric, fed from solenoid water inlet through 2 stage filter, has sight glass, mechanical temp gauage. Uses pressure sensor for level and electric temp sensor for controller. Has its own mag drive pump below to push to mash tun through stainless motorised ball valve,

MASH - Insulated, about 60 litre , has 12" false bottom, RIMS (2200Watt), pump for recirc, temp sensor and ball valves for fill / empty / recirc

KETTLE 2x 2200watt elements, ball valves, temp sensor & pressue level control, ball valves for empty etc. Includes plate chiller

For the non-automation types, this could be easily converted to use manual controls or simple switched control panel

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Fermenting fridge[/SIZE]
post-7306-0-78381700-1390640880.jpg
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]takes a 60 litre , has reinforced aluminium shelf, ceramic heater, temp controller. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Also got another fridge of this size spare, can throw this in as well if required with some more aluminium and an extra temp controller (not wired)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Controller[/SIZE]
post-7306-0-00410600-1390640190.jpg
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Arduino mega, custom programmed by me, runs a sequence which I have a converter programme from beersmith to take the XML and translate it into a sequence that my arudino code understands. All code provided if required. Have the front panel etc, still needs a bit of a tidy, has relay boards + Solid state relays + aquarium pump for the level sensors etc[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Grain Mill[/SIZE]

post-7306-0-99128900-1390640195.jpg

Mashmaster mill with a 12v geared motor, ikea table, mdf hopper , does about 10kg+ at a time easily. PWM Speed controller etc

Keg fridge
post-7306-0-16193000-1390640201.jpgpost-7306-0-90863300-1390640207.jpg
Fisher and paykel 700 litre chest freezer, crappy collar with temp controller (works, needs paint), couple of gas manifolds etc fridge bought new by me a couple of years ago. Has lid spring etc. but I never managed to re attach it . Will come with hoses and 2x regulators if required (i use co2 and nitrogen mix)

Other bits included
  • Digital stirplate (with flask + bars)
  • 10 x 19litre Kegs (all good condition, hold pressure, will need a clean possibly). Probably got a couple of 50's around here too if you want those
  • Keg fill / transfer unit (mag drive pump + beer filter)

Looking for the best offer for the lot. Not looking to split it up at this point.

All is located in Boronia, VIC. Please PM with questions

Thanks for looking
Andy

Tried to send you a PM mate, but it said you couldn't receive new messages. In/Outbox must be full.

If you ever do end up splitting, I'd be keen on some kegs and manifolds, fittings etc. Let me know if you decide to go down that path, with prices etc.

Would actually be interested in the entire keezer with fittings and probably the stirplate too, if you do split and the price is right.

Probably got a manifold or two spare somewhere and have loads of fittings / line etc around.

Will check inbox in morning. Don't think I can do it from phone app.

i also tried to send pm
hi mate- i realize you are probably expecting more but i'll make an offer of $1500.
ideally if you are splitting things up i would take some pieces but not others. cheers

george

Yob said:
Shit mate, hope the health situation comes good.

All the best
Health in a good way, been dropping weight getting a little better in shape. Staying off the grog for a while. The brewery is too tempting. Want to finish some projects round the house and then may start on a smaller more compact brewery next year some time

Sorry to see you let that awesome brewery go mate. Are you saying you can import a BS file into the mash controller?

Simple bs files yes. Has to be converted on pc first as an arduino can't fit a bs file in memory

I am keen in the whole kit, but I think I will need a day of training in the automation... going from basic BIAB to what looks like a complicated 3 vessel system. If I get the equipment is it possible to spend several hours getting the run through.

skb said:
I am keen in the whole kit, but I think I will need a day of training in the automation... going from basic BIAB to what looks like a complicated 3 vessel system. If I get the equipment is it possible to spend several hours getting the run through.
Happy to help setup, however if you don't have Arduino knowledge and are not looking at possibly changing controller then it may be a struggle. The Arduino code is very much a work in progress that has been testing on some basic BeerSmith recipes. I was improving the code with every new recipe.

if you s[lit could be keen on mill and controller board

Looking to sell as a whole really as previous experience of hanging round for people who never show up has tainted me a little.

However if I get good enough offers on almost all of the items I will be happy to split the lot up. Anyone interested in individual items send me a PM with your requirements and offer and I will start maintaining a spreadsheet of items. If it fills up and I don't get an offer on the lot I will then break it up.

Thanks

Andy

mxd said:
if you s[lit could be keen on mill and controller board
Controller board is pretty much setup for my electric ball valves + pressure based level sensing. Not sure how much use it is without the brewery

Latest posts

Back