• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

VIC : Stainles Brewery, fridges, kegs mills, everything

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andytork

Reaction score
Ok,

Due to recently buying into a business and working full I don't have any free time at all. So therefore I have been seriously considering selling up. Here is what I have

Fermenting fridge, takes a 60 litre , has reinforced aluminium shelf, ceramic heater, temp controller. Also got another fridge of this size spare
IMAG0757.jpg

Auto brewery,
IMAG0758.jpg
HLT - 2200W electric, fed from solenoid water inlet through 2 stage filter, has sight glass, mechanical temp gauage. Uses pressure sensor for level and electric temp sensor for controller. Has its own mag drive pump below to push to mash tun through stainless motorised ball valve,

MASH - Insulated, about 60 litre , has 12" false bottom, RIMS (2200Watt), pump for recirc, temp sensor and ball valves for fill / empty / recirc

KETTLE 2x 2200watt elements, ball valves, temp sensor & pressue level control, ball valves for empty etc. Includes plate chiller

(obviously the above uses lot of juice), I had dedicated circuits installed for it

Controller
Arduino mega, custom programmed by me, runs a sequence which I have a converter programme from beersmith to take the XML and translate it into a sequence that my arudino code understands. All code provided Have the front panel etc, still needs a bit of a tidy, has relay boards + Solid state relays + aquarium pump for the level sensors etc
View attachment 68183IMAG0760.jpg

Grain Mill
Mashmaster mill with a 12v geared motor, ikea table, mdf hopper , does about 10kg+ at a time easily. PWM Speed controller etc
IMAG0761.jpg

Keg fridge
Fisher and paykel 700 litre chest freezer, crappy collar with temp controller (works, needs paint), couple of gas manifolds etc fridge bought new by me a couple of years ago. Has lid spring etc. but I never managed to re attach it . Will come with hoses and 2x regulators if required (i use co2 and nitrogen mix)

IMAG0762.jpgIMAG0763.jpg

Other bits
  • Digital stirplate (with flask + bars)
  • 16 + 19litre Kegs (some from bulk buy last year so need posts, but at least 8 don't)
  • Keg fill / transfer unit (mag drive pump + beer filter)
  • 3 x 2way flooded fonts
  • 6 way flooded font (Still hooked up to keg fridge and my bar deck)
  • Gas manifolds (probably got two spares)
  • Lots of other bits an pieces of course
  • 3 + bags of assorted grain, some hops etc

Question is, what interest is there and what is it all worth ? Anyone around who wants to take the bulk of it ? As much as I would like to keep it, my days of brewing at home are done. My next venture may be a micro brew pub so I am not getting out all together, just being real about my time commitments

I will possibly be slow at returning messages this weekend, so please be patient (I am working all weekend). When I get more time I will take more pictures etc, this will probably be monday

All is located in Boronia, VIC

Thanks for looking
Andy

some beautiful things there

interested in mill and controller, if u think of a price let me know.

thanks

I am interested in stir plate with flask and bars and maybe a couple of kegs if the price is right.

Mate I'm interested in the keezer and the 8 kegs that don't need posts and the fonts etc...PM sent

I'm interested in the mill if you split it up. how much are you asking?

How much were you after for the fridge?

I'm also interested in a few kegs if the price is right. What were you thinking for the ones that need new posts/complete?

Knowing how much you want would maybe help sell these items.

Sorry for late replies everyone, been working late again

I am currently working through an offer with someone for pretty much everything. When decided what isn't being included I will contact the people in order of PMs received initially

Thanks

Andy

Latest posts

Back