• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FREE (MELB): Chest Freezer - faulty needs repair

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ_L3ThAL

Such rapp, very bass
Reaction score
Only suited for those a bit more handy than I. Scored this for free off a generous fellow AHB member and it's been trusty for 2-3 years, used as both deep freezer and fridge for keg storage as well as fermentation chamber.

I moved it a few centimetres to fit a new fridge the other day and today went to turn it back on and the timers click into gear and I hear a quiet "hum" from the compressor but it doesn't kick in. Not sure how big a problem it is but it's surplus to my needs anyway so if someone can repair and get a free chest freezer out of it that is awesome.

It's very clean (ferment ready, no smells etc). Holds about 8 corny kegs plus hump.

External
Length 1060
Depth 615
Height 950

Internal
Length 940
Depth 480
Height 770
Hump height (from hump to lid) 520
Hump width 185

Pickup North-East near Heidelberg. Cheers!
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1498363194.519696.jpg
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1498363209.891315.jpg
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1498363235.789173.jpg

Kelvinator H340FF mate, should have mentioned also still got the wire basket that can sit in the top where it suits
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1498369708.682459.jpg

Still available as far as I know, unless micbrew was keen?

Hey Dj
Sorry been flat out , will pick up next week ... I will call you to discuss . Cheers miicbew

Latest posts

Back