Meet The Brewer "Doctor's Orders" Archive Bar Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Hey Brisbane brewers.
I'll be at Archive Beer Boutique Sunday 21st of August from 1pm for a "Meet the Brewer" session.
Come along, have a chat and enjoy Doctor's Orders Beers on tap Pulse (Belgian Oatmeal IPA) and Synapse (Black Saison).

Facebook Event from Innspire

Look forward to meeting and catching up with a whole bunch of QLD brewers.

Beers,
Doc

Hey Brisbane brewers.
I'll be at Archive Beer Boutique Sunday 21st of August for a "Meet the Brewer" session.
Come along, have a chat and enjoy Doctor's Orders Beers on tap Pulse (Belgian Oatmeal IPA) and Synapse (Black Saison).

Beers,
Doc

I'll try and sneak out for a couple Doc :icon_cheers: .

Well, I'll be beggared. Since I last checked in here, Doc has gone commercial! Well done, bet the beers are spectacular.

I had both from Archive previously. Nice sippers.....Black Siason was unique, in a good way.

Well, I'll be beggared. Since I last checked in here, Doc has gone commercial! Well done, bet the beers are spectacular.

Seasonal releases so far in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and now Brisbane. Hoping to have enough capacity for Perth this summer.

Here is the premise:

Doctors Orders Brewing is all about special thought provoking and inspirational beers released seasonally, with availability across Australia currently on draft only. The ethos is simple, produce beers that are intriguing based on emerging, historical, rare styles often with a twist but always with balance that enables you to have more than one.

Beers,
Doc

Hi Doc,

Facebook link doesn't work for me. What time are you kicking this off?

Great stuff! Looking forward to saying hi again and trying Synapse for the first time.

Cheers,
tallie

Facebook link doesn't work for me. What time are you kicking this off?

From 1pm.
Have edited the first post to include kickoff time.
See you there.

Beers,
Doc

Are you taking the hop rocket ? I tried one of yours at the Hop Harvest festival through the Blichmann device and man, that's some crazy flavours.

Where do you brew your beers Doc?

I've been using excess capacity at the Australian Brewery at Rouse Hill. Nice and close to home, and a great relationship with Neal means he's comfortable letting me loose on his brewery to brew my beers.

Doc

Sounds good....Have already had both the beers at Archive previously...impressed with both.

But will be good to catch up with the Doc..... so I'll make sure I get along for a couple....

I may have even met the Dr.. at a previous ANHC....but for some reason I cannot remember. :lol:

PB

Are you taking the hop rocket ? I tried one of yours at the Hop Harvest festival through the Blichmann device and man, that's some crazy flavours.

Not on this trip unfortunately.
The Wheaty in Adelaide did the Pulse through their Randall full of Motueka flowers. From all reports it was pretty awesome.

Doc

Sounds good....Have already had both the beers at Archive previously...impressed with both.

But will be good to catch up with the Doc..... so I'll make sure I get along for a couple....

I may have even met the Dr.. at a previous ANHC....but for some reason I cannot remember. :lol:

PB

Thx. See you Sunday.
Wasn't me at ANHC though. Wasn't able to make it, so must have been another Dr.

Doc

Doc,

I don't suppose Archive is shouting any?

Adam.

Hey Brisbane brewers.
I'll be at Archive Beer Boutique Sunday 21st of August from 1pm for a "Meet the Brewer" session.

Beers,
Doc

Bugger!

I would love to have been able to get there Doc, unfortunately I'm still working away. You guys enjoy yourselves while I keep your power flowing.

Doc,

I don't suppose Archive is shouting any?

Adam.

Haven't obviously been to the venue before so not sure how they exactly run these events. Do they typically ?

Bugger!

I would love to have been able to get there Doc, unfortunately I'm still working away. You guys enjoy yourselves while I keep your power flowing.

Bugger indeed. Next time Batz.

Doc

Reminder for tomorrows Meet the Brewer.
Looking forward to catching up with the QLD brewers over a few beers.
See you at Archive Beer Boutique from 1pm tomorrow.

Beers,
Doc

pissed_off_magnet_c13110245.jpg

That's no understatement either.

Back