Mash Master Mill Master Mini mill Bulk Buy.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malt junkie

Reaction score
Gentlemen those crafty guys at Craftbrewer have come up with the deal of the year for this Bulk buy.
The Mash Master, Mill Master Mini Mill
with 420 Hardened Stainless Steel fluted rollers, the one mill on the market with fully adjustable geared rollers. The ducks of mills!
We will calculate the unique postage for each buyer at cost.The mill weighs approx 4.1 kg and the hoppers are approx 1.3 kg. I am thinking for simplicity that the Auspost Parcel Post Std service with signature required would be best across the board. That way it will cover anyone with a PO box and if the buyer is not home for delivery the parcel will go back to the local post office. We would book the parcels with the Auspost eparcel service and if we include the buyer's email address it will send an automated tracking email.
For the special pricing we need a minimum of 10 mills ordered (maximum of 50 at this time) The Buy will close Midnight 30th October 2017 or upon reaching the upper limit of 50.
The mill and Hopper are available separately.
Mill $225
Hopper $50
copy and paste the list as per usual

1. malt junkie- Mill + hopper

2.BrockHops- Mill + hopper
3. AKX - mill + hopper

God damnit

3. AKX - mill + hopper
4. MTB - mill + hopper

2. BrockHops- Mill + hopper
3. AKX - mill + hopper
4. MTB - mill + hopper
5. Beats_MC - mill + hopper

Just bought one a few weeks ago. Absolutely the duck's nuts of two-roller mills. An awesome piece of kit. If you're wavering on the decision, don't. A fantastic mill. Zero regrets I paid full price. Good luck all! You won't regret it.

Just bought one a few weeks ago. Absolutely the duck's nuts of two-roller mills. An awesome piece of kit. If you're wavering on the decision, don't. A fantastic mill. Zero regrets I paid full price. Good luck all! You won't regret it.

3. AKX - mill + hopper
4. MTB - mill + hopper
5. Breaky - mill + hopper

3. AKX - mill + hopper
4. MTB - mill + hopper
6.Breaky - mill + hopper
7. Farsideofcrazy - hopper only
[/QUOTE]

Far out MJ, the grain BB's not yet over and you've launched a mill BB. Full kudos to you.

3. AKX - mill + hopper
4. MTB - mill + hopper
6.Breaky - mill + hopper
8. Bellyup- mill + hopper

I bought mine last year ,payed full price but it has been a total pleasure. The hopper is a must, I bought the hopper later and it works a treat as it's solid, holds just about all the grain for 1 batch, plus has a great splitter in the bottom that directs the grain into the fluted rollers evenly and fast.
I double batch our grain fathers with upto 9 kgs of grain each at a time and this is only possible with the grain from this mill. Otherwise sparging and recirc can be a bitch. Efficiency up 3-5 points over my last mill as well every batch. Twin flutes Love it..

3. AKX - mill + hopper
4. MTB - mill + hopper
6.Breaky - mill + hopper
9. Gezzanet - mill + hopper

3. AKX - mill + hopper
4. MTB - mill + hopper
6.Breaky - mill + hopper
10. Crazy Dee - mill + hopper

3. AKX - mill + hopper
4. MTB - mill + hopper
6.Breaky - mill + hopper
10. Crazy Dee - mill + hopper
11. homebrewnewb mill+hopper

Gentlemen those crafty guys at Craftbrewer have come up with the deal of the year for this Bulk buy.
The Mash Master, Mill Master Mini Mill with 420 Hardened Stainless Steel fluted rollers, the one mill on the market with fully adjustable geared rollers. The ducks of mills!
We will calculate the unique postage for each buyer at cost.The mill weighs approx 4.1 kg and the hoppers are approx 1.3 kg. I am thinking for simplicity that the Auspost Parcel Post Std service with signature required would be best across the board. That way it will cover anyone with a PO box and if the buyer is not home for delivery the parcel will go back to the local post office. We would book the parcels with the Auspost eparcel service and if we include the buyer's email address it will send an automated tracking email.
For the special pricing we need a minimum of 10 mills ordered (maximum of 50 at this time) The Buy will close Midnight 30th October 2017 or upon reaching the upper limit of 50.
The mill and Hopper are available separately.
Mill $225
Hopper $50
copy and paste the list as per usual

Where are you going to send the parcels from Australia post is crap would suggest those that could be couriered that is a better option .

Latest posts

Back