• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS Mashmaster Mini mill & Massive hopper free

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckenry

Brummagem
Reaction score
Hey all,
Surplus to needs. I have a mashmaster mini mill in great condition. I upgraded one roller to the fluted roller. These are the best homebrew mills on the market. Gear driven and fantastic engineering.
New, without a hopper, you're looking at $289 plus postage.
I also have a huge hopper that goes with it. Takes more than the 11-12kg I used to use. I reckon its more like 15+. The hopper is free, so you dont have to include it in the sale. It is also free because Nick from Barleyman gave it to me, so its just wrong to sell it on.

Only issue is the hopper was not made for it, so it has been 'customised' to fit the mashmaster mini mill. Does not affect performance whatsoever. I will not separate unless the mill buyer doesn't want it. See photo where I had to flatten one side so it sat in the mill.

It weighs nearly 3.7kg alone, so factor that in if you want postage. Cant post if you want the hopper. Its too big.
Pick up is Bowral, Ryde area, Glebe or Bankstown area, depending on the day.

$150

image1 (19).JPG image1 (20).JPG

Pic below shows a 20L pail for comparrison.
image1 (21).JPG image1 (22).JPG

Mardoo said:
Any chance you have drawings for the hopper you'd be willing to share? I suppose I could just figure it out myself... ;)
Sorry Mardoo, no drawings. It was gifted to me.

Tell me more about upgrading only one roller?

the knurling on some of the original rollers had been failing, so Mashmaster sent new fluted rollers to affected customers. Some got two fluted (such as myself) and some just got the one, which apparently works very well in combination with the knurled roller. I can confirm the crush is great with the fluted rollers. There's a thread about it somewhere.
That hopper is very sexy.

So the first pm was from Mikedub then warnerbrew then hopsta. I've sent an SMS to Mikedub.

This has sold, including the hopper to Mikedub.
Judging by the pm's, I've given it away haha. Lets call it paying it forward...

Good karma coming your way Mckenry, thanks heaps and appreciate the advice around setting up the mill with the extender

Back