• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Malts Australia Wide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darren said:
Aaron said:
Darren said:
GMK said:
I will try a bag of teh Bohemium Pils..

will check my stocks of Golden Promise and Marris otter.

Would like some Carapils, carahell, caraaroma but not whole bags - more like 5kg of each - and they are not on your list -

Oh Well.
[post="102170"][/post]​

GMK,
All or the "Cara's" are $65/bag. I would go for 5 kg of each of those too. Anyone want to grab more of it?

cheers
Darren
[post="102172"][/post]​
I will take 5 of each.

I may re neg on the bopils though. I would rather something well modified. I will probably grab the caras, a regular pils, a munich 1 and a bb ale.

I will split a bag of Vienna with you stu.
[post="102185"][/post]​

Aaron,
I still have regular pils left over from the last buy if you need it shortly.

cheers
Darren
[post="102219"][/post]​
Cool. I will email/pm you about that one shortly. I'm nearly out.

As I said I will also grab 5 of each of the carras.

I am interested in some carared, caramunich and crystal rye. Say, 5kg of each. Do any of you Adelaideans (and outliers) want some so we can take the numbers up to a sack of each?

Kai said:
I am interested in some carared, caramunich and crystal rye. Say, 5kg of each. Do any of you Adelaideans (and outliers) want some so we can take the numbers up to a sack of each?
[post="102235"][/post]​
Sounds like you are stepping up to co-ordinated the specialty malts kai. I will take 5kg of each carra.

Aaron said:
Kai said:
[post="102235"][/post]​
Sounds like you are stepping up to co-ordinated the specialty malts kai. I will take 5kg of each carra.
[post="102238"][/post]​

And we all get to visit the outlier for the divvy up :D

So for carared by my count that makes me, tangent, aaron, stu and aaron for 5kg each? That would appear to equal one bag.

Actually, bugger it. Just order a bag of each three. I'll grab them from you and everyone else here who wants some can visit the outlier. Or the outlier can bring them into town if everyone else offers beer as a lure.

one sack of carared, caramunich and crystal rye if possible please, darren.

Kai said:
So for carared by my count that makes me, tangent, aaron, stu and aaron for 5kg each? That would appear to equal one bag.

Actually, bugger it. Just order a bag of each three. I'll grab them from you and everyone else here who wants some can visit the outlier. Or the outlier can bring them into town if everyone else offers beer as a lure.

one sack of carared, caramunich and crystal rye if possible please, darren.
[post="102252"][/post]​

So i miss out on the Carared....

Dam - at one stage i thought carared started was me and stu...

I ahppy to take upto 5kg if u guys need to fill sacks - will eventually brew with them.

Well, by "me, tangent, aaron, stu and aaron" I clearly meant "me, tangent, aaron, stu and ken".

Kai said:
Well, by "me, tangent, aaron, stu and aaron" I clearly meant "me, tangent, aaron, stu and ken".
[post="102256"][/post]​

Oh - must be getting late...

Darren said:
If you are in Melbourne there will obviously be very little freight costs
[post="102218"][/post]​

I'd be interested in splitting a few caras with any interested Melbourne brewers.

Murray and other Melbournites.
If you guys can come up with 10 bags between you's it is a goer.

cheers
Darren

Darren,
Im in for a sack of Weyermann Pilsener.
Im in for some Weyermann acidulated but not 25kg :blink: ..!

Murray,
Happy to go in on some Cara splits with other Melbourne brewers.
:party:
Luke

Okay then, any other Melbourne brewers interested in malt then? :) I would want a sack of Marris Otter and light munich for myself as well as splitting caras with other brewers.

Late breaking news.

Perth guys can also order with no freight costs. You will need to come up with a tonne (20 bags) though

wee stu said:
GMK said:
& Crystal 60
if there is enough interest.

[post="102190"][/post]​

I think you are looking at caramunich 3 there ken.

Can you get the caramel rye Darren, or do you need to buy in bulk for that too. I'd happily take half a bag of that, but could take more if no other takers can be found.

Not that I need any malt ;) .
[post="102196"][/post]​

Stu,
Yep, got a bag of caramel rye for you.

cheers
Darren

That counts as the bag for me too, Darren. I'll be dipping in on stu's.

Just in case we end up with multiple bags of those crystals

Hey guys,
These are the prices for any other state. These donot include freight. Further discounts apply for orders of 40 or more bags.

cheers
Darren

Barrett Burston 25 kg bag
Pale/Galaxy/Ale $38.00

Weyermann
Bohemian pils $45.00
Pilsener $45.00
Vienna $50.00
Munich Light $55.00
Munich Dark $55.00
Caramunich I/II/III $60.00
Carafa I/II/II $65.00
Melanoidin $55.00

Bairds
Marris Otter $50.00
Lager $45.00

What about Fawcetts Maris Otter, & Golden Promise?

cheers Ross

Back