Macquarie Hotel Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See you there pete.
Ill be out near the pool table at the small bar.

See ya there Josh.
Get well soon, PoMo. Alcohol kills germs. :)
I had a shocker myself last week, and backed up the antibiotics with a course of HB. I think it helped.

So, anyone up for a lunchtime beer at the Mac this week?
I'm happy with anyday this week.

count me in Pete.

Ill go any day, Friday is good cause ill be paid, but really I can swing it any time.

Ill keep watching this thread.

I'm keen.
Only day that doesn't work for me so far is today.

Doc

I'm keen too! Hook me up directly to the Diggers Salute tap! I think Friday works best for me.

Bump

Friday lunch at the Mac. I'll be there from 12:30 for one or two of Schwarz's finest.

I am about 20 minutes away . Have not met any fellow HBD brewers so would like to come.
Where in The Mac will I find you.

Regards

Graeme

I am about 20 minutes away . Have not met any fellow HBD brewers so would like to come.
Where in The Mac will I find you.

Regards

Graeme

In the Brewery bar. The room with doors onto Goulburn St where the pool tables and bright beer tanks and bottle shop are.

I've had some unexpected work come up. Huge day today with another tomorrow, but I've made it extremely clear that I'm OWT at 12:15pm latest tomorrow.
So see you all in the back bar at the Macca for some good Thai and beer.
Has anyone checked to see if Sam and Drew are around to do some consumer bonding ?

Doc

I've had some unexpected work come up. Huge day today with another tomorrow, but I've made it extremely clear that I'm OWT at 12:15pm latest tomorrow.
So see you all in the back bar at the Macca for some good Thai and beer.
Has anyone checked to see if Sam and Drew are around to do some consumer bonding ?

Doc
PoMo?

I should be there at 12:30 or thereabouts.
If you see somebody in black trousers, white shirt and grey beard
give me a yell.

Regards

Graeme

I should be there at 12:30 or thereabouts.
If you see somebody in black trousers, white shirt and grey beard
give me a yell.

Regards

Graeme
Sweet, I'll be wearing a fedora, crocs and a tutu. Hey, it's casual friday and all. ;)

Damn, that is what I am wearing too... man is this ever going to be uncomfortable

I work in Darlinghurst so I would describe your outfits as normal Darlinghurst day wear
for blokes. :lol:

Regards

Graeme

Latest posts

Back