• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

LPG Burners, 24 jet, S.E. Melbourne.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peaky

Beer God
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have 3 burners for sale. They are Auscrown 24 jet 102MJ and come with 4 metre hoses and regs.

They've been used but haven't done much work, probably 3 hours in total. The hoses are brand new, they've never been used. I had some other hoses fitted to the burners when in use.
The 'T' piece fitting shown near the bottom of the pic allows you to run two burners off one gas bottle.

Cost $470 all up. Come and take the lot away for $250.

Pick up is from Frankston North, Vic.

Cheers,

Burners_zpspydwzzdw.jpg

If these will boil 900L ill take them.
Let me do some calcs.

What were these used for? I would be looking to use all 3 to boil maybe 700L. Theoretically these come up undersized by gut feel is they would do it. What happens if they run slightly higher than low pressure?

I was just dreaming to look.

Trust me husky, these feckers will do what you are looking for (though they will use a bit of gas.)

My Major was Physics. 102MJ will kick your ass.

Edit: sorry, just looked again and had missed you said 700l - you are going to have to spend serious money - you'd never get an appropriate boil with this.

Dae Tripper said:
I will take one if anyone wants to split
I think that's a good message to the OP - split them and a bargain for 3 people. Anyone more serious is going to want more serious gear.

If someone buys the lot & wants to offload 1 set lemmy know :)

I had them fitted under a kettle but have decided to go electric instead of gas. You'd probably want to add another burner for a 700L boil. If I remember correctly they got roughly 350L of 14°C water to a rolling boil in about an hour. Obviously it would be quicker to the boil if you're running hot sparge into the kettle, which I never did. I only ran them on stone cold water.

I was hoping to sell the lot in one hit but will split if that doesn't happen by weeks end.

peaky said:
I had them fitted under a kettle but have decided to go electric instead of gas. You'd probably want to add another burner for a 700L boil. If I remember correctly they got roughly 350L of 14°C water to a rolling boil in about an hour. Obviously it would be quicker to the boil if you're running hot sparge into the kettle, which I never did. I only ran them on stone cold water.

I was hoping to sell the lot in one hit but will split if that doesn't happen by weeks end.
was that 350L with one burner? Husky I think was looking at mounting all 3 under the one kettle.

malt junkie said:
was that 350L with one burner? Husky I think was looking at mounting all 3 under the one kettle.
That was with all three burners under one kettle.

Ok, happy to sell these separately.

$80 each. Incl burner, hose, & reg.

Or if someone's still keen for the lot, $220

First in, best dressed.

Pick-up is from Frankston North, Vic.

I did put myself down for Next-In-Line but didn't get back on the thread, so my bad sorry about that!

If you gave peeps time to get back to you by Monday eve, would that work if I EFT Monday eve what's unsold? The splitter would be very handy, I'd prefer to have that if I get more than one set of the burner/hose/stand/reg.

cheers have a great weekend :)

Hi all,

Brewhart was the first to contact me with a definite/firm offer to purchase the complete package. The equipment is sold, pending payment etc.

Droid, would you be a definite if the offer from Brewhart falls through? It's most likely to go ahead but I'll let you know if it doesn't.

Cheers,

Hi all,

Brewhart was the first to contact me with a definite/firm offer to purchase the complete package. The equipment is sold, pending payment etc.

Droid, would you be a definite if the offer from Brewhart falls through? It's most likely to go ahead but I'll let you know if it doesn't.

Cheers,

yep mate no probs

Latest posts

Back