Looking For Noble Hop Rhizomes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stef

Reaction score
Hi,

Recently got my first few rhizomes (thanks to a fellow AHB'er :beer: ) and would love a noble variety to add to the garden. Happy to swap for some brews and/or pay. PM me if you might be able to help out.

Thanks heaps,

Stef

Yeah, ebay looks a goer. Was just checking that no one local happened to be digging up any time soon.

hey brewers,

hope i haven't left it too late but Im trying desperately to get some rhizomes to plant in the next few weeks.

Im after a noble hop and a EK Goldings rhizome if its at all possible, there doesn't seem to be too many on ebay at the mo.

can anybody help me out/point me in the right direction.

Scrumpy

Hi,

Recently got my first few rhizomes (thanks to a fellow AHB'er :beer: ) and would love a noble variety to add to the garden. Happy to swap for some brews and/or pay. PM me if you might be able to help out.

Thanks heaps,

Stef

Some here in your town if you want a different type & also here on ebay from Andrew, again if you want a different variety.

Cheers WoolBrew :icon_cheers:

P.M. Boston mate and see if he's got any going this year.

Some here in your town if you want a different type & also here on ebay from Andrew, again if you want a different variety.

Is Andrew on this site, or do you just know him from ebay? They look like nice rhizomes on ebay but it seems too much trouble to get them through ebay.

Is Andrew on this site, or do you just know him from ebay? They look like nice rhizomes on ebay but it seems too much trouble to get them through ebay.

Far as I can remember Andrew is registered on this site, but I don't know his user ID. I purchased some brewing books from him & then some time later purchased 7 rhizomes. eBay is easy. Just click to buy pay via paypal and he posts them straight out.

All good rhizomes. Mine all produced lots of cones. Just send him a message via here. He's very easy to deal with & very helpful. I'm just a happy customer.

Far as I can remember Andrew is registered on this site, but I don't know his user ID. I purchased some brewing books from him & then some time later purchased 7 rhizomes. eBay is easy. Just click to buy pay via paypal and he posts them straight out.

All good rhizomes. Mine all produced lots of cones. Just send him a message via here. He's very easy to deal with & very helpful. I'm just a happy customer.

yep plus 1 too that!!!
ordered 2 on tues and they both arrived yesterday!!!!

Back