• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Long Necks For Giveaway

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barramundi

Mash or be mashed....
Reaction score
due to some unforeseen circumstances it appears i need to make a rapid exit from my current residence and am more than likely going to need to dispose of some things before i go , among these being a number of longneck bottles , most of them being the CUB 800ml screw top type about 8-10 dozen , and a few boxes of old style crown seal 750mls,

Im giving these away to anyone that wants to come and get them , first come first served , when theyre gone theyre gone .. if theyre still there when i go they go in the recycling , but id rather see them put to better use than that....

im in arncliffe , sydney as i said if you want them ya gotta come get them

anyone intersted can gimme a call on 0419 523 680

cheers NED

there may also be about 5 dozen champers bottles going at a later date too but im still thinking about that , again if youre interested gimme a call , will see what we can sort out

i wont be getting online too much so if youre keen call me

due to some unforeseen circumstances it appears i need to make a rapid exit from my current residence and am more than likely going to need to dispose of some things before i go , among these being a number of longneck bottles , most of them being the CUB 800ml screw top type about 8-10 dozen , and a few boxes of old style crown seal 750mls,

Im giving these away to anyone that wants to come and get them , first come first served , when theyre gone theyre gone .. if theyre still there when i go they go in the recycling , but id rather see them put to better use than that....

im in arncliffe , sydney as i said if you want them ya gotta come get them

anyone intersted can gimme a call on 0419 523 680
cheers NED

there may also be about 5 dozen champers bottles going at a later date too but im still thinking about that , again if youre interested gimme a call , will see what we can sort out

i wont be getting online too much so if youre keen call me

Darn just got sorted with a whole bunch of bottles, I hope there is someone out there who can use them Ned.

I'd hate to hear they ended up in a recycling bin...sigh Cheerz Wab

no takers??? , theyre free , clean, delabelled and boxed...

Barramundi,

As a new starter (2 brews down and many to go...) I would love to move up from the plastics to some glass bottles.

Will give you a call shortly to see if we can arrange a convenient time to collect some.

Would be glad to help, if you were on the other side of the country... :(

As discussed Ned, I need some for the case swap, so let me know what's left over!

Cheers - Mike

As discussed Ned, I need some for the case swap, so let me know what's left over!

Cheers - Mike
mike ,just spoke to colin , he is after about 3-4 dozen
by the sound of it , if you only need some for the swap i will put some aside so you dont miss out .. do you just need the 28 bottles or do you need some spares too??

OK No more takers theyre all gone... mike & colin have what they need and the rest have been accounted for ..

thanks guys ...

**Mike will pm you my address details , let me know when you wanna come and get them , the sooner the better on my account ...

Latest posts

Back