Live Nasa Cam Feed From The Space Station And Shuttle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bandito

Reaction score
NASA are streaming live footage from both the shuttle endeavour and the International Space Station. It like some sort of futuristic big brother in space!

This Link takes you to the shuttle feed and will start playing straight away. At the bottom right of the video window you can click the 'space station views >Windows' link to open the feed from the space station.
http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html

They will be docking with each other in just over an hour. Lots of stuff happening over the next couple of weeks so take a look. Sure are some great views of the earth. Today they turned the space station around to dump some waste! So dont be supprised if you see toilet paper falling from the sky over the next few days!

it says 6, so I think thats out of date cos there are 5 or 6 on the shuttle and I have seen at least 3 on the space station (including someone that looked like tom hanks)
I thought it grabbed the info from the NASA website :angry:

Seems to be only about 10 seconds for me. That site you linked does seem to have a bug - I clicked the video to make it full screen, but now each time I click the full screen video it opens up another webpage tab with the video running in it. Clicking the reduce icon in the middle of the window does bring it back to normal mode.
Thanks for the link, my first time with videos playing on all of my monitors! pc couldnt keep up! might have been the 3 extra streams playing in the background though. Huston, going down for a reboot!

I was laughing last night when they couldnt find one of the cables they needed for the laptop aboard the shuttle. Tonight they used the laptop to run the new automated docking software to dock with the ISS (International Space Station). I was expecting 'Huston, we have a blue screen?'.

Can't be right. I saw "The Day After Tomorrow" and it clearly depicts the Space Station tumbling end over end as part of its normal orbit.

Theyre showing live head mounted cams of the EVA - where you get to see the point of view of the astronauts! Hd cam from space! :beerbang:
Frekin' MAD! :beerbang: :beerbang:

I saw the ISS move accross the sky at 6:50pm on saturday night. It moved real fast, about as fast as a low airplane, but very very bright and constantly lit until it moved into the shaddow of the earth. Came from the NW and moved towards the SE. Brightest thing in the sky apart from the moon.

I can confirm that caulking guns work in space :blink:

nasa_caulking_gun.jpg

Looks like its the same studio they shot the Bin Laden clip.

Latest posts

Back