Leffe Glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6tri6ple6

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can buy some leffe glasses in adelaide? Im after some chalice type glasses for my belgians.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Richard

Always some on eBay but I'm on my phone so can't linky sorry just search for beer glasses and you should find them they were around $22 from memory
Cheers
Steve

When I was in Adelaide last year, I found a boutique beer shop on Gouger St, near China Town (that's from memory).

The shop had hundreds of beers and glasses. I personally purchased some great Belgian glasses.

Cheers
Carboy :icon_cheers:

When I was in Adelaide last year, I found a boutique beer shop on Gouger St, near China Town (that's from memory).

The shop had hundreds of beers and glasses. I personally purchased some great Belgian glasses.

Cheers
Carboy :icon_cheers:

Thanx for that. Im off to the markets on tuesday so ill take a look.

Occasionally,First Choice, in Vic at least, do Leffe 4 packs with a free glass included,well worth the price with the glass for free :icon_cheers:

they may not be cheap, but Ive always found that DJ's have a good range of glasses, give em a try if desperate.

Down rundle mall, whete the richmond hotel is (the esculators going down to the pokie room) there is a small arcade with a beer shop on the left hand side. Tucked away a bit with not much signage but you'll know it when you see it. He carries shitloads of glasses... Maybe have a look there? I had his ebay store addy somewhere, ill try and find it mate.

Back