Lancer vs Andale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jzabski

Reaction score
Hi guys I just bought a 4 tap Lancer font and taps off eBay. The site listed it as Andale products. Just wondering if there is anyone that has done the research as to the difference between the companies. Any help would be appreciated.

In what way???

What would u like to know?

Only real way to deal with them is to call, they are useless with email unless u wanna wait a coupla days between replies.

Lancer stuff is fine - unless your old man was an Andale man?... it's a ford/holden thing. we run a mixture of Lancer/Andale at work, no difference.

With that style tap, you've got a pretty sweet deal.

Sweet deal and good set-up mate.

I'd rebuild it and I'd find your nearest beer hardware retailer/tooheys rep. I like most, fuked around on the net and in expensise homebrew shops who just throw their extra mark-up on top of everything, ended up going straight to a local tooheys rep and he had everything in his shed, and got it off him over the counter for cash, and he had EVERYTHING i needed. The only thing i found dearer from him was his perlick taps.

Great thanks for the help! The badges are are a bit off putting tho, at least my swilling mates will like em. Now all I can think about is the keezer build.

I've got 2 DA taps, once is Lancer and once is Andale
Both pour exactly the same, both look the same other than the tap handle and stamping
also both use the same seal kits
I don't have a preference over which one I use, both are stored in the fridge between sessions and which ever one I grab first gets screwed into the coupler on the front of the fridge when I'm ready for a drink
Admittedly I use a beer gun if I'm only having one beer, the taps only come out if I'm pouring more than a few in a night

That's a good buy, the taps would be worth that if they are in good nick.

That's good to hear. Thanks for the help, I was a bit worried when I got a message from the seller saying the item wasn't Andale. Should be a good build in the end

Back