Lack Of Interest In Drinking Much......

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D why not at the same time,is there something wrong with that :icon_drunk: (guess i'm in trouble)

Within the same evening is fine, I often have a glass of wine while cooking/eating dinner, but drink beer the rest of the evening.

When you have a glass of each in front of you, that's a touch odd.
When you only need one glass to have the two in front of you, that's AA time....

Within the same evening is fine, I often have a glass of wine while cooking/eating dinner, but drink beer the rest of the evening.

When you have a glass of each in front of you, that's a touch odd.
When you only need one glass to have the two in front of you, that's AA time....

Opposite for me.... I drink beer first then finish with wine!

anyhow CB has not said he has given up drinking. His just changing his lifestyle!

Opposite for me.... I drink beer first then finish with wine!

anyhow CB has not said he has given up drinking. His just changing his lifestyle!

I changed my life style. She said give up brewing or she'd leave. I thought that too good an offer so kept brewing. I can always get a new wife!

CB is just weak as water. HTFU man .. you're a Queenslander for goodness sake!

:beerbang:

Temptation to throw up the photo of you from the NSW Xmas swap now Fatz......

What, there's dregs of a Trois Pistoles clone in the that longneck, hand 'er here......

I love drinking and brewing and beer and wine and whisky and gin and vodka and rum and brandy. I like quality over quantity but sometimes quantity will suffice.

I don't weigh much, exercise regularly and eat ok. If I have time off grog for one reason or another, I look forward to a drink. When I work hard I look forward to a drink. When I relax, I look forward to a drink and when I deal with family, I need a ******* drink.

Not to say that having time off is a bad thing (sometimes it's a great thing) and if it's giving you benefits then good stuff. I have self enforced time off and almost always feel better in the long run but not drinking commercial booze is also very successful at making me feel better. Preservatives schmervatives.

I brew, therefore I drink.
Couldnt have said it better myself.
The wife & i go through a batch per week. I usually have 3 largies after work & she will have 1 or 2.
Definately better than drinking commercial beer.
Plus it's the wife's duty to wash the bottles since she drink's it.
She has finally given me an ultimatum. Get a keg system or wash your own bottles.

Okay dear. If that will make you happy.

Latest posts

Back