kerr non alcoholic thread.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kerrplease said:
The hops plant is the closest relative of hemp (Cannabis sp.), and the stems of the hops plant are similarly a source of fiber, though not as durable. Nevertheless, the fiber may be used to create linen (DeLyser & Kasper 1994). Indeed, Cannabis and hops are the only plants in the Cannabaceae family, and can be cross-grafted very well, but there is no translocation of cannabinoids to the hops vine when this is done (Voogelbreinder 2009, 192).
I'll shelve plans for my Sour Diesel IIPA then.

IIPA then.

10.gif

All permutations of matchsticks are valid for the bottom right field. It is an indeterminate system.

if its a question mark square match stick thing just about anythings right or wrong.but if their is more than five triangles in the picture the answer is to multiply it by ten. do not ask why but i read a book on puzzles said if their is an answer to the question it's normally timed by the whole thing. 10 for 5 10 for 100 never adding the out side ones that it is in but take the whole aerier away from the whole question.because it only shows a question mark and some matches it's just a photo of matches and a question mark.

The beer should be a nice for some one and i labeled every one different colors
two weeks still non beer i have not even wanted one anyway.what a bummer they will just go to some one that can.

I'm speechless, love the stickers, great organisation.

Beer isnt everything, I like reading books.

Are there 1,111 answers to everything? That would make 2 + 2 rather complicated, I'll tell the kids

(I reckon its 6)

Back