kerr non alcoholic thread.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the ginger beer stuff.looks pretty easy at first like 10.00 dollars so far.should have some photos buy the weekend to show.again

Just got my ingredients for it yesterday too so will go on this adventure at the same time mate.

LAGERFRENZY said:
Just got my ingredients for it yesterday too so will go on this adventure at the same time mate.
Bet Kerrplease finishes first.....judging from past bottlings :)

SPOTLIGHT FOR THE MUSLIN CLOTH

SIEVE FROM WOOLWORTHS IN THE KITCHEN UTENSILS AISLE - OR BIG W, KMART ETC.

i have a shirt that's old i was going to just cut it up and use it as cloth.

Line a large sieve with a few layers of cheesecloth and strain the entire contents of your Ginger Beer Plant into the bucket. You can gather up the cloth to twist all the remaining “juice” from the Ginger Beer Plant.

i think i will mix the ginger beer up in the stoke pot then transfer it to the fermenter after it's all measured out because i have to dissolve the sugar and strain the plant with a cloth and the strainer would fit on top of the pot until the muslin cloth is dry. IMGP1959.JPG

instead of the massive fermenter on the bench to try and mix everything with.

Looking good mate. I'd pass on the old shirt idea....

Unless your thinking of naming your ginger beer 'Aroma of Kerrplease'

[emoji3]

Muslin cloth from Spotlight is cheap and very useful!

The stainless looks the business!!

can also get helium filled balloons for a good price from spotlight as well.
So you can have a party while you make the ginger beer :)

Just be very wary of party tricks advice from cerain ex ladyboys. Run if he ever offers a reacharound!

30/9/16 start in the morning getting: ground ginger 4 100g or so
: sultanas
: lemons 4
: strainer
: two jar
:the muslin cloth ordered for the next two business days
: raw sugar with coffee anyway
normally the Coles sends a replaced if not in stoke email with the substitutes for another brand.hope their is no substitutes of any of it.

maybe instead of making one i could do two for my first go then four for my second go.it would be 16 liters then around as many bottles i have left over from the beer.she said that she froze here's one one time until i drink it all again.24 750 bottles left some lid broken from the beer ones i drunk think i have 6 to 10 still have not even been used yet.
IMGP1999.JPG

Latest posts

Back