kerr non alcoholic thread.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's little things like that i just find not important thank you chlorinated water .did that now should be right for tomorrow.
IMGP2003.JPG
29/9/16

Attachments

• IMGP2002.JPG
    IMGP2002.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 15
WarmerBeer said:
One of its legs is both the same.
I haven't worked this out yet

The question has a grammatical error and is throwing me.

maybe start with legs think some one said to me or my lecture did once before cancel out maybe and the jar's ordered fell through so i will have to look some where for more everything else was on it still.100% marketing maybe it will just be writer n so well that it's impossible to pick a fault with 100 % a 100% thing's the whole of anything anyway.200% is over that can be the whole thing but twice again.net of gain 20 say 100 net gain perfect 1. his 20 your 1 does not sound fair i would go with 80 to your's 20 his might or 100 is all for your self.

Mr B said:
Whats the difference between a lemon?
Lawnmowers don't have windows

Must say that Warmerbeer was on the right track, damn fine answer liked above

like if someone came on utube stream with all people watching with a question the same as that but one every one could under stand and they all said something totally different and they all had to pay lot's of money for their mistakes it would not of been illegal anyway they just did not know what it actually was talking about in the first place.

The best bit is the look in the eye whilst they try to work out what it means, whether it actually makes sense, and what the answer might be - and they are many and varied.

Anyway, just a little bit of fun sometimes.

mum use to cook cakes and stuff she used to sieve the flour though a colander then though a sieve maybe with the muslin cloth i will use a sieve to.muslin cloth and a sieve to extract the plant the extra sieve made mums cakes fluffy and nicer than the unsieved ones with just the colander.

yes i have to wait for the coles to open there is all stuff again measuring cup ,teaspoons,jar's and the carbon drops.to get still.can not wait!

Are you making enough to spare me a couple of bottles mate!?

My self propelled Honda detests windows and is more of a dedicated mac user

I have a mate that has a small urban block.

A few years ago, he took a considerable period of time trying to decide which self propelled mower to buy.

It takes him about 10 minutes to mow the yard.

To this day, I am still WTF.

He spent a fortune on one too.

Not that theres anything wrong with that of course, but really, how hard are they to push.......

In saying that, I am sure that your lawn is incredible and lush and steep and generously proportioned and requiring of a self propelled mower Lagerfrenzy.

Edit: Sorry kerrplease, I detract from the excitement of making ginger with this silly talk of mowers. To Coles and Beyond!

Nope I iz a contractor and when you do up to 10 of them a day, seven days a week in summer you never want to push the fuckers or wait for Windows to reboot (see you may have missed my OS Pref in the last post bro).

When Kerrplease wants his thread back, he claims it in the usual way.

Back