kerr non alcoholic thread.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 stroke have sumps two stoke does not have sump the oil goes in the fuel instead and change the spark plugs sometimes.the four stroke will a lot but works less and the two stroke will a lot but works harder.think i was more like bowling greens mowing because all there was was a bowling green to lissen to the lectures on. like diamonds shapes or square shapes are good.design of clothing could be for the golf course design and layout and the upkeep of golf courses.pattern cutting and the motor car, lock smith etc.

IMGP2006.JPGIMGP2005.JPGIMGP2004.JPG
http://www.afarmofyourhome.com/?s=Ginger+beer+plant

kerrplease said:
4 stroke have sumps two stoke does not have sump the oil goes in the fuel instead
Unless it's like the newer European 2 stroke enduro motorcycles, where the oil goes in it's own tank and is mixed in the carb
There's some fancy stuff going on with 2 strokes, I can't wait until EFI gets popular in 2 strokes and we start seeing a lot more of them on the market again

lemon pulps pulp i suppose not like lemon skin i used the pulp that formed on the juicer around the top. not grated the skin.might be a few seeds mix in to but it all gets drained in the cloth and used again anyway.
IMGP2007.JPG

zorsoc_cosdog said:
When Kerrplease wants his thread back, he claims it in the usual way.

kerrplease said:
4 stroke have sumps two stoke does not have sump the oil goes in the fuel instead and change the spark plugs sometimes.the four stroke will a lot but works less and the two stroke will a lot but works harder.think i was more like bowling greens mowing because all there was was a bowling green to lissen to the lectures on. like diamonds shapes or square shapes are good.design of clothing could be for the golf course design and layout and the upkeep of golf courses.pattern cutting and the motor car, lock smith etc.
Just like that...

Kerrplease's sanitation skills are a level up on mine. That house looks perfectly clean for brewing good drinks.

my jars are not the same level but one of the lemons was rather larger than the others i thought i put all the lemon juice into one instead.i will just have to wait and see after the fermentation starts if there is a difference.or start all over again? this is a cup size i found .IMGP2009.JPG i commented on the ginger plant post gave her the link to the site said if she wanted to see how i went she could.because she said if any one had tried it to comment or tell their story to her about how they went.Thank you for shopping with Spotlight, your order has been successfully received and will be dispatched shortly.muslin clothe

Mr B said:
I have a mate that has a small urban block.

A few years ago, he took a considerable period of time trying to decide which self propelled mower to buy.

It takes him about 10 minutes to mow the yard.

To this day, I am still WTF.

He spent a fortune on one too.

Not that theres anything wrong with that of course, but really, how hard are they to push.......

In saying that, I am sure that your lawn is incredible and lush and steep and generously proportioned and requiring of a self propelled mower Lagerfrenzy.

Edit: Sorry kerrplease, I detract from the excitement of making ginger with this silly talk of mowers. To Coles and Beyond!
Too posh to push!

kerrplease said:
my jars are not the same level but one of the lemons was rather larger than the others i thought i put all the lemon juice into one instead.i will just have to wait and see after the fermentation starts if there is a difference.or start all over again? this is a cup size i found .
attachicon.gif
IMGP2009.JPG i commented on the ginger plant post gave her the link to the site said if she wanted to see how i went she could.because she said if any one had tried it to comment or tell their story to her about how they went.Thank you for shopping with Spotlight, your order has been successfully received and will be dispatched shortly.muslin clothe
I'm confused (not an unusual state of affairs). Are you making lemonade or ginger beer now? Or both?

since i shook the jars up one has seemed to be more than the other but not so much now the bubbles have had time to evaporate.yes i might as well been making lemonade
IMGP2007.JPGIMGP2011.JPG i was 100 % shore of emptying the lemon juice equally into both still.maybe ones just frothier than the other.

then four cups raw sugar in four cup boiling water.to bottle . thought it was wrong their for a second again. it's cup not tablespoon or something.

a product description 100% marketing One of its legs is both the same. IMGP2012.JPG
Provide information on products and
services
AHC20410

Back