kerr non alcoholic thread.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank's for recipe. there is none that are non alcoholic

the book on answers would know the answer to the question i was just guessing anyway.i think i know it does in the puzzle section.their is no any answer just the right answer is what it is .my guess as a kid was infinity.because i could not figure out the area and just thought it could be anything then.

Hey Kerr, while we are talking about puzzles, I have a way to get out of a maze. I learnt it while being a Postie, which is left hand delivery.

If you stick to the left wall and never leave the left wall you will find your way back out, try it with any maze. Yes you may seem to go back on your old tracks a bit but you will get out.

I gave up the smokes 5 years ago, one thing I noticed is that nobody looks happy when they smoke. Most of the time it's some strange expression like pop eye while people suck back on a ciggy, they almost look like they don't even know they are doing it, except they look a bit uncomfortable.

We are creatures of habit, when the desire for the habit goes we're free of it. You'll be right mate.

Ahh Ciggies, millions of bartenders would disagree but the fun was over when they banned smoking in pubs.

ciggies and coffee all i have now i asked the doctor for patches but she said no to that to. maybe makes me more sick than i would like.ginger plant tree look good it might tack a while but i think it's a go.sort of just devastated and have no response to Aussie brewers site no more.the whole reason was alcohol but i do not have even that no more.sort of defeats the purpose of being on a beer site.

i was so looking forward to all grain beer but can not now unless some one wants it all for free.

Kerr, AHB is still a good site for non alcoholic brewing. Equipment, vessels, plumbing, cleaning, fermentation, dispensing, info sharing etc, it's all relative. I'm hoping to brew some Kombucha one of these days as well as make and keg something non alcoholic for the family over summer. Hang in there mate, you'll find something that works for you.
...your liver will thank you for it, I know mine enjoys a rest from time to time.
Cheers

thankyou i still have the fermenter photos and equipment still maybe i will post them again in the gallery or find some sort of new ones i found for ginger plant recipe eg jar with flip top lid. it's just when i start showing how i make beer when i can not have it is the problem . and i said to the doctor i was not but it's showing him in the photos i was.

suppose there is none because i have not anyway.i know this and the pictures are just picture of chore's.

Hey Kerr - the Ginger beer plant recipe that I posted has less than .5 percent alcohol in it (less than the allowable threshold for soft drinks) so if drunk in moderation I doubt that it would have side effects. I might even try and make a batch up.

thank you i posted my pictures again just as long as i know to my self i have not consumed any is the best way. I felt a bit off for a while now i seem like i just can not do much at all again. i am all puffed up again and i can not function propyl still again this happens lots to me and i did the beer all right i just have to wait until i can do the ginger plant.i do not know of some one how would dislike my photos on this site so i put them back on.

good got around 25 bottles left for ginger plant but i just can not get to it yet wish i was as good as i was when i was back at school it would of been done by now.

my back normally goes some times but this time it's my neck first time for my neck to be sore but i'am shore it's not so bad soon.

i think i did not notice what i had done to my self until i sat down for years .it all just seems to catch up with me until better again.i had played football and all sports work until hospital were i just had to take the tablets.man if i just new to get a office job instead of laboring.

every thing seems to be going wrong if it's not some thing else it's that to.

Chin up kerr, some of these hobbies take a lot of learning before actually starting, remember that the learning is all part of the fun.

I just read stuff for about a year and a half before I even attempted to make beer ;)

You'll come good, take the time to work out what you want to do, sounds like the ginger could be a goer.

Maybe check out the cooking section, might take your interest.

Heaps of stuff on here if it tickles your fancy.

kerrplease said:
every thing seems to be going wrong if it's not some thing else it's that to.
I know just how those words remind me of my life last year. You're by no means alone in that experience.

I started turning it into a game, guessing the next thing to go wrong! Just so I had a few wins I would guess .."next Wednesday my ******* leg will fall off" or "I bet come Thursday my car will explode into a mushroom cloud of lollies"

Yeah.... Screw you universe... You can't **** up everything in my life.... I'm still here!

Hey Kerrplease! Let me know if you are making any non-alcoholic ginger beer. I'd like to buy some off you!

Summer is coming!

Latest posts

Back