kerr non alcoholic thread.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mtb said:
The other four voices in my head are no chillers and I need help to put them on the path toward accurate IBU prediction

I think an accurate IBU prediction would be what ever your calculator said plus YOLO%

I am wondering if Mark Tromp is a home brewer who stumbled across a Kerr thread and then told his family about it?

Or stumbled across a blotter of brown acid.

LAGERFRENZY said:
I love how Kerr seizes control back every so often only to derail it again about four posts later. It really is like white water rafting.
That's a ripper. White water rafting. Loving this thread.

Also, $118 570 for total loss of both testicles but you can lose all the junk and still only get $118 570.

nothing at all strange about going from soda ! soda to losing the wedding tackle

I just caught up the last five pages, and I get from the gist thus far, if going for non alcoholic:

1. Steve's HB store aint the go
  2. Kombacha and Soda are lead contenders (my faves were always fruit cocktails with out the spirits, newbie mistake obviously)
  3. Bum, while quite Knowledgeable will inevitably tell you where to go
  4. PPE Includes: personal flotation device and Box (testicle protection)
  5. In the event the gear gets trashed; your compensated $118 570
Where do I sign up for this shit, getting the snip aint cheap!

The hops plant is the closest relative of hemp (Cannabis sp.), and the stems of the hops plant are similarly a source of fiber, though not as durable. Nevertheless, the fiber may be used to create linen (DeLyser & Kasper 1994). Indeed, Cannabis and hops are the only plants in the Cannabaceae family, and can be cross-grafted very well, but there is no translocation of cannabinoids to the hops vine when this is done (Voogelbreinder 2009, 192).

kerrplease said:
The hops plant is the closest relative of hemp (Cannabis sp.), and the stems of the hops plant are similarly a source of fiber, though not as durable. Nevertheless, the fiber may be used to create linen (DeLyser & Kasper 1994). Indeed, Cannabis and hops are the only plants in the Cannabaceae family, and can be cross-grafted very well, but there is no translocation of cannabinoids to the hops vine when this is done (Voogelbreinder 2009, 192).
Not sure where you are going with that but would suggest the side effects would be detrimental (to you that is, this thread could go to even greater heights)

Latest posts

Back