kerr non alcoholic thread.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LAGERFRENZY said:
I suspect that they might be part of the wild yeast component that starts the fermentation?
OK check.... Just had to flick back.

Mine's in and going well. Day 7 is Tuesday.

Home grown lemons and a mix of home grown ginger and powder.

indica86 said:
Mine's in and going well. Day 7 is Tuesday.

Home grown lemons and a mix of home grown ginger and powder.
So your total ingredients outlay for a dozen tallies are GB will be like less than $3? Near as dammit to organic too by the sounds of things.

red cordial goes well in the ginger beer maybe some ice cubes but i throw out the ice tray.

but more seriously mate - watch out for cordial as it is loaded up with sugars that might clash with your tablets. I recall you saying that there was a possible risk of Diabetes? just be on the safe side is all I'm saying.

Good on all you guys! Your good people, I have med issues myself schizophrenia and ADHD I have my random moments also its good to see that there are still good people left in this world and that its not just full of people that make fun of the "challenged" I'm now starting ginger beer plant started today. I too read somewhere on this thread that sugar is not good with Keerplease medication.

Maybe too much sugar make look like this 9b4063a2.jpg
Or maybe KFC but no sugar in chicken maybe too much pepsi

LAGERFRENZY said:
but more seriously mate - watch out for cordial as it is loaded up with sugars that might clash with your tablets. I recall you saying that there was a possible risk of Diabetes? just be on the safe side is all I'm saying.
Everything in moderation... Kerr is sharp, I'd put money on that he is a man with a sense of agency.

You tha man Kerr.

Cheers! said:
Good on all you guys! Your good people, I have med issues myself schizophrenia and ADHD I have my random moments also its good to see that there are still good people left in this world and that its not just full of people that make fun of the "challenged" I'm now starting ginger beer plant started today. I too read somewhere on this thread that sugar is not good with Keerplease medication.

Another brew of awesome coming up!

I will certainly start mine next week

zorsoc_cosdog said:
Everything in moderation... Kerr is sharp, I'd put money on that he is a man with a sense of agency.
You tha man Kerr.
I hope you are right Cosdog - look after this thread for me from now on - I am out of here.

Bro, whatever is in your axons, that can shift so you're still here... make it happen - and should that shift include a call so I hit your wavelength then I'm there.

The whole world needs people like you. Me especially

I just thought i could beer because i wanted one .i would make some, and it would be great. never thought i would be ginger beer making lucky i asked at the doctors or i would not of been making anything. The biggest fan of beer and how i went with out anyway just to find out i was not to. i will be making ginger beer again it might be a wile still .since last time we spoke i have drunk two bottle that's 14 still to go.lucky for non beer area! non beer, my own doing, ginger beer dinker.

kerrplease said:
it's seems a lot of sugar in the recipe but it's not really .......
Yeah your right wild yeast eat it all maybe, but funny it being low alcohol content as the by product of yeast consuming sugar is E2OH and CO2 maybe its the low sugar content that makes for a E2OH content of 0.5% or less!

Or the refrigeration slowing yeast activity down leaving more undigested sugar making it low alcohol but more sugary

Zorsoc cosdog did you start your plant? How's it going? Mine is good going very strong.

Latest posts

Back