kerr non alcoholic thread.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers! said:
Zorsoc cosdog did you start your plant? How's it going? Mine is good going very strong.
I have all my ingredients and equipment and I'll assemble tonight! Kids are looking forward to it as well!

I'm thinking about opening Kerr's second bottle that he sent me while we all make up our plant.

(Captivating avatar man...) :)

zorsoc_cosdog said:
I have all my ingredients and equipment and I'll assemble tonight! Kids are looking forward to it as well!

I'm thinking about opening Kerr's second bottle that he sent me while we all make up our plant.

(Captivating avatar man...) :)
Good clean fun for the whole family!

Well that should be nice.

Yes very captivating!

how long does the ginger beer last when cold in the fridge .next time i might only do the ten bottles or so or they might go out of date or off before i finish them all.they went from ginger flavor to beer flavor then tropical flavor with the red cordial. all nice! i did not wake up with a hang over and that is how i could tell if they were to alcoholic or not.
IMGP2073.JPG

i do not know of cider yet i'am new at this still .but i'am shore someone might know that's why join a brewers club so people can show or learn from the other's. e.g. u tube home brewing search. "can help people that have questions about home brewing".maybe the amount of fermented wort would differ the alcohol level, to water and sugar. say not so much fermented wort two cup of fermented ginger was used in ginger beer to 28 cup water 4 cups boiling water then 4 cups sugar.

Non alcoholic cider sounds delicious for summer!

Sorry couldn't start the plant last night. Will have time again in the weekend.

Can a mod please delete my last post for some reason I am unable to.

Ginger is easy to grow kerr, if that is what you were suggesting.
I think with the cider perhaps grow the plant and then instead of sugar and water use apple juice?

Mine are carbed and in the fridge. Will crack one on Sunday night when the kids are home.

plant was very good sort of like beer in ways so it's great just how it is.

I just put on a batch of cider that I will try to keep to less than .5% abv. A pretty simple plan but I won't reveal too much about it until I know that it worked - probably in 4 to 5 days time.

that would be good cider and ginger beer .5% not shore how but tell me when you can!

symbiotic system co en sides with one and other to form a ecosystem so what forms a chemical and mechanical reaction............................................................

High temperatures pressure wind and rain break down rock and plant materials to form soil, the process being "chemical and mechanical weathering"

thinking about pollination and how the hop plant needs to be some sort of sex to produce cones. the gravillier pollinates it's self by the mechanical mechanism and does not need a partner. i'am shore that hop's vein could just be planted start in and would not need any more it would be female first time.A biotic or consist of out side germination.bee's and insects.even if i toke a sample of the pollin and inserted it on the ovem of another flower what would i do then use the seed or make cuttings from the bud sites even if i did change the sex how would i know.or just buy in winter months.

Back