Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rewards point system is quite new. It will not be retrospective so we can't give rewards on past sales before the rewards point system existed. We are in the process of doing a promo on rewards and we will also make a video showing how the new rewards system works but it's basically outlined here:

That's nice, but the rewards link has been on the site for a while now and I've done other orders since I noticed it.

I asked about my balance weeks ago in email as I prefer not doing things in open forums and was told that they were ironing out a few bugs.

I'm really trying to support you guys, as every problem I've had has been resolved and all of your support people have been great.

I've only been buying from you're company for two months and spent over two thousand eight hundred dollars on a full setup.

I'll hold off on my current order for a maltzilla and grain until the official release of the program.

That's nice, but the rewards link has been on the site for a while now and I've done other orders since I noticed it.

I asked about my balance weeks ago in email as I prefer not doing things in open forums and was told that they were ironing out a few bugs.

I'm really trying to support you guys, as every problem I've had has been resolved and all of your support people have been great.

I've only been buying from you're company for two months and spent over two thousand eight hundred dollars on a full setup.

I'll hold off on my current order for a maltzilla and grain until the official release of the program.

Hey Mauvebib. Thanks for your support we really appreciate it. Yes if you could send us your account details email etc. to our customer service team that would be great and we will get one of the team to look into it. Any rewards program that we have got on our public website will be honoured. So if it was promoted or put up on the site and there is some reason you did not get the rewards we will fix this up for you.

Thanks, I replied to my original email.

As I've said before you are mostly doing great and I understand lack of staff causing issues.

I'm not going to stop buying from you over $20!

The guten system is not sold in substantial enough numbers for us to warrant this product. We sell 10s of thousands of BrewZilla units around the world at the moment per annum.

If we look at Guten sales in Australia alone I dont even think they are selling 100 per year. Even the superceeded BrewZilla 3.1.1 has much higher sales than the latest Guten model. According to my data not a single container of Guten breweries as arrived to Australia in 3 months.

Yeah, cheers. A simple 'no' would have sufficed. But thanks for the market update.

I mean, if I didn't know better, it almost sounds as though you're dunking on the Guten!

The Guten Systems are also sold worldwide but they are sold under a few different brand names. However I guess your market reseach didn't want to include these other same units. I find it funny you include the Brewzilla in worldwide aspect but only include the Guten in Australian terms!

The rewards point system is quite new. It will not be retrospective so we can't give rewards on past sales before the rewards point system existed. We are in the process of doing a promo on rewards and we will also make a video showing how the new rewards system works but it's basically outlined here:

https://www.kegland.com.au/pages/rewards
The most valuable way to get rewards quickly is to refer a new friend. If you have a friend that has not purchased from KegLand before and you refer them to us then you can both get 5% discount. This "refer a friend" is a quick way to get rewards instantly.
The Rewards and Referral link just does work. Where it says "Simply login, and then navigate back to this page and you'll see your available points and ways to redeem." when you do you just go back to where you were and no further actions seem possible, or am I missing something? Also the referral link is just as useless.

Thanks for adding an "on sale" link

Now I can spend even more money!
Funnily enough a bunch of stuff in there isn't on sale though. It has 0 saving listed. Almost like it shouldn't be included but is. Maybe it had a discount for price breaks added. The LME is one example that's not discounted but is 'on sale'.

https://www.kegland.com.au/collections/on-sale

Yeah, cheers. A simple 'no' would have sufficed. But thanks for the market update.

I mean, if I didn't know better, it almost sounds as though you're dunking on the Guten!

Hey Dave70. Yes it's fair to say that I will be biased as we have spent a lot of time on the BrewZilla and we are proud of the product that we have made. If we see an opportunity to "dunk on the Guten" we will probably shamelessly take it.

The Rewards and Referral link just does work. Where it says "Simply login, and then navigate back to this page and you'll see your available points and ways to redeem." when you do you just go back to where you were and no further actions seem possible, or am I missing something? Also the referral link is just as useless.

Hey Vic. That is strange. I have tried the referral link and it seems to work for me. Are you definitely logged in. You need to be logged in for the referral link to work otherwise it doesn't know who to attribute the points to.

Hey Dave70. Yes it's fair to say that I will be biased as we have spent a lot of time on the BrewZilla and we are proud of the product that we have made. If we see an opportunity to "dunk on the Guten" we will probably shamelessly take it.
Didn't fare to well in the comparison in this thread. As mentioned before, Guten has many AKA's sold all over the world, don't know how you can compare sales without knowing their sales figures?
But I think your ethical business standards are severely lacking, not good to slag off competition. Just because you changed the name to BrewZilla doesn't alter the fact you left many disappointed customers in your wake. We read all to often about the failures, Maltzilla being a classic example.
https://aussiehomebrewer.com/threads/robobrew-v3-vs-guten.99025/

Didn't fare to well in the comparison in this thread. Yes I know you changed the name to BrewZilla but left a lot of disappointed customers in your wake.
Guten has many AKA's allover the world and is a massive seller unless you can show their sales figures against your own it would be wise to keep schtum unless you want another court case on your hands.

Didn't fare to well in the comparison in this thread. Yes I know you changed the name to BrewZilla but left a lot of disappointed customers in your wake.
Guten has many AKA's allover the world and is a massive seller unless you can show their sales figures against your own it would be wise to keep schtum unless you want another court case on your hands.

So just out of interest who are some of the largest sellers of the Guten in the world? If they sell all over the world it should not be difficult to come up with five massive sellers?

KegLand has only ever sold BrewZilla single vessel breweries so when you say change name what was the name changed to and from?

So just out of interest who are some of the largest sellers of the Guten in the world? If they sell all over the world it should not be difficult to come up with five massive sellers?

KegLand has only ever sold BrewZilla single vessel breweries so when you say change name what was the name changed to and from?
just let it go mate, no one enjoys this shit...

I hand coded a All in one fully automated brewery back in the day, now own a BrewZilla v4, I must say it has been a great bit of kit and has lived up to my own personal expectations, thankyou @KegLand-com-au 😘

I hand coded a All in one fully automated brewery back in the day, now own a BrewZilla v4, I must say it has been a great bit of kit and has lived up to my own personal expectations, thankyou @KegLand-com-au 😘
I'm forcing myself to not buy one until Christmas. I've already spent way too much money between them and cheeky.

Thanks for that Randy. Just out of interest are you using any of the integration features with Brewfather or anything else?

Thanks for that Randy. Just out of interest are you using any of the integration features with Brewfather or anything else?

I use the Rapt Portal to create, run and monitor profiles. I have my profiles to a stage where they are tuned enough to run a whole brewday for me.
I have Brewfather but just use that at this stage just for alerts when to add hop/adjunct additions as I couldn't find an easy way to do that yet in the rapt profiles (i'm sure it is in the works)

Cheers Rob.

Latest posts

Back