Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9533.png

Hey kegland,

Is this item still likely to go ahead?

Every time the date expires it gets pushed back a few months.

Thanks

Hey KegLand
Do you guys produce a reflux or pot still adaptor lid thingie that would suit a 40L guten?

Hmmm I asked a question about the can filler availability a couple of weeks ago and am still awaiting a reply😩

I asked a question a few weeks ago about when the can filler would be back in stock
Still waiting for a reply😩

I've spoken to them a couple of times over the last month by phone and email. Email they usually respond within a few hours.

The only gripe I've had is that I haven't got any rewards points for the ridiculous amount of money I've spent there over the last two months.

It isn't like they haven't been on the forum, I saw them at three or four different times yesterday looking at this very thread.
Maybe with the storm clouds gathering they are focusing on one of their other enterprises.
https://lodgeland.com.au/

Hey KegLand
Do you guys produce a reflux or pot still adaptor lid thingie that would suit a 40L guten?

The guten system is not sold in substantial enough numbers for us to warrant this product. We sell 10s of thousands of BrewZilla units around the world at the moment per annum.

If we look at Guten sales in Australia alone I dont even think they are selling 100 per year. Even the superceeded BrewZilla 3.1.1 has much higher sales than the latest Guten model. According to my data not a single container of Guten breweries as arrived to Australia in 3 months.

Think they said no to the completely TC versions, blacktop posted the threaded type, unfortunately as reckon the TC would be an absolute hit myself!

We do have this TC pump here:

https://www.kegland.com.au/products...nput-output-25w-magnetic-pump-inline-220-240v
I am not sure if we are going to sell just the head on it's own at this stage. It really comes down to what the demand is. Generally speaking more and more customers just want a complete assembled unit.

I've spoken to them a couple of times over the last month by phone and email. Email they usually respond within a few hours.

The only gripe I've had is that I haven't got any rewards points for the ridiculous amount of money I've spent there over the last two months.

The rewards point system is quite new. It will not be retrospective so we can't give rewards on past sales before the rewards point system existed. We are in the process of doing a promo on rewards and we will also make a video showing how the new rewards system works but it's basically outlined here:

https://www.kegland.com.au/pages/rewards
The most valuable way to get rewards quickly is to refer a new friend. If you have a friend that has not purchased from KegLand before and you refer them to us then you can both get 5% discount. This "refer a friend" is a quick way to get rewards instantly.

I asked a question a few weeks ago about when the can filler would be back in stock
Still waiting for a reply😩

Yes we are dissapointed in this too. We are taking way too long to get the full scale production line setup. The first lot were made in Australia but now that we are making them in China we have had to setup a new line for these new RAPT Can and Bottle Fillers. We are also making some small changes to the firmware so this has also delayed the product. Very sorry about this. We are going as fast as we can at the moment.

Hey! you guys have slowed down a bit with your Youtube videos lately. I need my Kegland fix! Are there any cool new releases coming?

Yes we have been a bit slow making videos. We will get back onto this as we have a number of new product releases that are about to come out so videos on these will also follow.

We also need more staff. If any of you guys are looking for a job we could certainly do with a few more applicants especially in customer service area.

Latest posts

Back