Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there an adapter available please to convert from PCO38 to PCO1881 thread? If not is there going to be one anytime soon ? Thanks

Hi, I am putting together a series x today. I have been supplied with 2 lengths of 5mm evo barrier. The manual says i should have been supplied with 4mm for the beer line. Is this correct. If i was to use the 5mm tubing what length do i need to make the lines.
I cant find anything on 5mm line lenght cheers

Hi, I am putting together a series x today. I have been supplied with 2 lengths of 5mm evo barrier. The manual says i should have been supplied with 4mm for the beer line. Is this correct. If i was to use the 5mm tubing what length do i need to make the lines.
I cant find anything on 5mm line lenght cheers

It depends how old the kegerator is and which kit you purchased the unit it. If we supply the 5mm ID we normally supply enough for 3-4 meters of beer line per tap. If we supply the 4mm ID we normally supply enough for about 1.5-2meters of beer line per tap.

I should also say that we normally supply 5mm ID gas line so check the printing on the line and make sure you have not got the gas and beer line mixed up as we often use 5mm ID for gas and 4mm ID for beer.

Sorry, I didn't express myself very well. I would like to put the tapping head onto a PCO1881 pet bottle. I would like an adapter to go between the PCO1881 2L pet bottle and the PC038 tapping head. If one is not available, please could you make one?

Sorry this is not available at the moment and we do not have this in the pipeline at this stage. What application would you like to use this for?

Sorry this is not available at the moment and we do not have this in the pipeline at this stage. What application would you like to use this for?
So that I could have the tapping head with PRV on a 2L pet bottle. I guess that I could just use the PCO1881 head and use a spunding valve instead of a PRV.

Kegland. A few pages back you mentioned that you were looking to release keg bladders as an alternative to needing to use beer engines. I have had a look on your site and cannot find them? Are they available yet, and if not are they still something you are working on?

Not sure if it's possible but probbaly. If you wanted the 3 outlets like the tapping head (beer, gas, PRV) then maybe use 2 tees.

Thanks for that. I was just about to mention the same thing.

The link you provided was for the site glass only. I want the whole assembly, which states out of stock.

Sorry, will not be long for us to get more stock in now. It was quite a bit more popular that we expected.

What pressure is the hop bong rated to?

The hop bong can hold well over 10bar so way higher than the fermenter itself. To be honest when we were doing the pressure testing it starts to get difficult to make the tri-clover clamps to hold this excessively high pressure so it's not so much a limitation on the housing but rather the way the tri-clover clamp holds the seal against the openings.

@KegLand-com-au - Do you have a RAPT scale anywhere in the roadmap? For real-time keg/gas measurements?

We have another RAPT connected volumetric gas flow meter and this is something we are working on at the moment. I think this will work better than a load cell.

Back