Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just as a postscript for folks, KL reached out to me on Ebay and explained that they'd reviewed their listing and msgs sent and that they could have done better - so waived the postal fee for me as a gesture of good faith.

They also took the time to explain that due to the lockdown, extra large volumes of orders and issues with Australia Post they're operating at maximum capacity - hence the staff member perhaps was just trying to fire through the emails. Understandable and I appreciate that they took the time to rectify the issue, explain how they believe it occurred and subsequently have changed the listing to assist future buyers.

Very much appreciated and I look forward to placing an order for the rest of my gear.

Thanks for that. We appreciate the support!

KL have stated at various times this should be out this year, but as we are ever closer to xmas and with shipping/manufacturing still an issue it may be a wise decision for them to hold it back and not have the issue they did with the Rapt/series x plus of not being able to get a steady supply. But current advice is late this year.

I would definitely agree that we will not have steady supply for the BrewZilla Gen 4 in the beginning. We already have standing orders from other countries for these and they have not even seen the finish product. I can say that we will sell out as soon as they come in. With that said, we will continue to keep selling the BrewZilla Gen 3.1.1 in the meantime so if customrs are really in a hurry they can just go with the current model.

We have a shiment that is due to leave China at the start of December. So unless this container gets bumped and/or something goes wron with this shipment this is likely to arrive only a few days before Christmas at best. The second shipment will probably arrive at the end of Jan. I am going to assume both shipments sell out in hours.

Just watched your interview with Millside, very excited about the brewzilla gen4, and is there any chance you can you share some details about the upcoming "essential oils" distilling column?

Haha. The distillation range is currently under review. We are making some new BrewZilla lids with large 4inch opening at the top and we also have new larger diameter stills hat will be also available on the website too. So this will hopefully be good news for those guys into lavender oil.

The product description for 6.35mm to 8mm duotight reducer says "We do not stock any 6.5mm OD line", however the Hosing / Tubing section of the web site shows a 6.35mm OD line. Technically the above statement is true, but it should probably be updated to point at the 6.35mm product as it's very likely to be compatible.

Thanks for that. I will fix that one up. Thanks for the heads up on this issue!

Could you please update the product page for KCL pH probe storage solution to indicate the volume (or weight) of the product? As it stands, there is no indication of how much I'm buying. Is it 10mL, 200mL, something else?

Thanks for that. This is a 25ml bottle and I have just updated the website to reflect this.

I would definitely agree that we will not have steady supply for the BrewZilla Gen 4 in the beginning. We already have standing orders from other countries for these and they have not even seen the finish product. I can say that we will sell out as soon as they come in. With that said, we will continue to keep selling the BrewZilla Gen 3.1.1 in the meantime so if customrs are really in a hurry they can just go with the current model.

We have a shiment that is due to leave China at the start of December. So unless this container gets bumped and/or something goes wron with this shipment this is likely to arrive only a few days before Christmas at best. The second shipment will probably arrive at the end of Jan. I am going to assume both shipments sell out in hours.

If it's that close, when can we expect a Kee run-down vid?

Yes most likely this will end up on AliExpress as well as in Australia. I should say that it's better to go through a local distributor though.

We do not want the AliExpress store to compete with existing distributors. You can see the distributor map here:
https://www.kegland.com.au/distributor
As a result if you already have a distributor in your area then if you go to Aliexpress and try and order it will specifically have a very high shipping cost to your area (which will incentivise you to go to your local distributor) or alternatively it will not be available to ship to your specific country at all. The aliexpress store is mainly to service countries where we do not already have distributors and/or if the distributo is out of stock at least you have an option to order online somewhere. As a result it's always best to go to your local distributor first.
Thanks for the quick answer! I'd love to support a local business, unfortunately there is none in Germany and the few distributors in Europe sell a very limited selection of your products.

Thanks for the quick answer! I'd love to support a local business, unfortunately there is none in Germany and the few distributors in Europe sell a very limited selection of your products.

No worries at all. What home brew distributor do you normally purchase products from in Germany. It's strange that throughout all my travels in Germany I have not come across any home brew stores? Is that because in Germany you guys have so many good beers to choose from that home brewing is not that popular?

We are trying to squeeze this in before christmas but if we run out of time we might have to do this video after Christmas.
Failing that, any chance to get Gash one and let him put out a video. He does a great job with your other gear. I would never buy a bucket blaster, if it weren't for him. And I wouldn't have persevered with the Zilla Conical either

Failing that, any chance to get Gash one and let him put out a video. He does a great job with your other gear. I would never buy a bucket blaster, if it weren't for him. And I wouldn't have persevered with the Zilla Conical either

Yes that's a good point. We will make sure Gash gets one of these. He has a great channel and I think he does some top notch reviews.

Is it possible to buy 6 of the 100mm castor wheels to fit the Series X Ultra rather than 2x of the 4 packs designed for the Series X ?

Last edited:
Second question, how do you recommend we use the 6.35 x 3mm line with your short shanks? You don’t seem to make a female / female 6.35mm duotight to connect the line to shank.

Yes that's a good point. We will make sure Gash gets one of these. He has a great channel and I think he does some top notch reviews.
Brilliant! One last favor - Any chance AHB can get some notice of before the BrewZilla 4.0 goes on sale? I don't mind being an early adopter, if I can buy one in the first shipment

Any chance of restocking PBW before the 15th of jan? just ran out and was hoping for a restock today but it seems you and all distributors are sold out.

Back