Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want the FC disconnects to work. I've invested in three GovReg regulators for my fridge and the idea is to have the pressure settable individually on each keg and then just dial in the pour rate with the FC disconnects.

I'd definitely look at upgrading once these are available.

I think it's a combination of the universal poppets and the FC disconnects making it worse. Interestingly, I pulled apart a post on my KL mini keg tapping head and while it uses a universal style poppet the spring is shorter and has one less turn than the springs in the bag of KL poppets i have. I will try cutting down the springs once the kegs are empty, still not ideal tho.

@KegLand-com-au can i try genuine Cornelius poppets in your posts? will they fit?

We did look at the GovReg but it was expensive not particularly accurate and you were unable to see the pressure unless you take it apart and attach the setting tool. We ended up selling the samples on ebay and they only sold for $12.10 and they cost us about $170 to purchase and airmail over to us.

For setting multiple gas pressures have you considered this new product:
https://www.kegland.com.au/duotight...-gauge-for-water-or-gas-8mm-5-16-push-in.html

The injection moulds for this new secondary regulator were only just finished. The units are quite compact. If you have poor eyesight you might find these small gauges are not suitable for you but if you want a reliable, inexpensive solution I think these secondary regulators are a good option for someone wanting to make a multi pressure system.

If you can please email us some photos of your poppet and FC disconnect and I am sure we will find you a solution for you.

Hey, kegland it appears your website has a virus trying to install trojons on my pc when i try to access it.
upload_2019-10-17_7-11-5.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-17_7-10-50.png
    upload_2019-10-17_7-10-50.png
    64 KB · Views: 92
Hey, kegland it appears your website has a virus trying to install trojan on my pc when i try to access it.
View attachment 116745

Thanks for letting us know about this. We seem to have all security patches up to date and can't seem to find any such issued on our end so far but I will also confirm this with our web designer and confirm what is going on. As far as I am aware we do not have any issues.

What virus scanner are you using?

Hey, kegland it appears your website has a virus trying to install trojons on my pc when i try to access it.
View attachment 116745

We have just heard back from the web designer who has run some diagnostic tools over the website and we can't identify any malicious JavaScript. Would you be able to let us know what was the actual page you tried to visit when you got the error on your computer and also is you have any other particular security software installed on your machine.

It is possible to sometimes get a false positive detected. We will look into the particular software that you are using to try and find the incompatibility.

Also can you try using a different browser. Which browser were you using when you had the error?

I really want the FC disconnects to work. I've invested in three GovReg regulators for my fridge and the idea is to have the pressure settable individually on each keg and then just dial in the pour rate with the FC disconnects.

I'd definitely look at upgrading once these are available.

I think it's a combination of the universal poppets and the FC disconnects making it worse. Interestingly, I pulled apart a post on my KL mini keg tapping head and while it uses a universal style poppet the spring is shorter and has one less turn than the springs in the bag of KL poppets i have. I will try cutting down the springs once the kegs are empty, still not ideal tho.

@KegLand-com-au can i try genuine Cornelius poppets in your posts? will they fit?

It no so much to do with the number of turns in the spring but rather the actual spring tension. Itself. You could try using the Cornelius poppet in your post but I think the best solution is to contact our support guys and if you can send them some photos I am sure they will work out a solution for you. If you can send a video that would be even better.

View attachment 116745

Chrome will always redirect you to an error page, it never gives you an error message overlaid on the website, or a popup. It's probably a virus already installed on your computer trying to get you to follow a link to install another virus. If it was @KegLand-com-au website everyone who uses chrome would be getting the error.

Site looks clean here - https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/...8866b9798fca00629d537058869196df82f/detection

You might want to thoroughly check out your device;
Free Online scan with ESET - https://www.eset.com/au/home/online-scanner/
Free malware detection software - https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/
Chrome Cleanup - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2765944

If you've got a Mac don't be one of 'those guys' that thinks Macs don't get malware!

Chrome will always redirect you to an error page, it never gives you an error message overlaid on the website, or a popup. It's probably a virus already installed on your computer trying to get you to follow a link to install another virus. If it was @KegLand-com-au website everyone who uses chrome would be getting the error.

Yes our web designer said the same thing to us. The Chrome browser is pretty good at picking this type of thing up. We are doing further testing today but we can't find any malicious code so we are running out of things we can check at our end.

https://www.kegland.com.au/soda-carbonator-keg-reactor-lid-continuous-soda-water-solution.html

Saw these go up, but out of stock... did the first lot sell out? Any ETA on another batch?

Cheers

It's actually a product we have been using at our office and I have been using one at home for a long time. We only just started production of these last week. So it will still be about 6 weeks before the mass produced stock will arrive. Sorry about the wait. We did get a few of the air mailed over but the main lot of stock will be shipped on the boat.

Here is a video on how to set the product up:

It's actually a product we have been using at our office and I have been using one at home for a long time. We only just started production of these last week. So it will still be about 6 weeks before the mass produced stock will arrive. Sorry about the wait. We did get a few of the air mailed over but the main lot of stock will be shipped on the boat.

Here is a video on how to set the product up:

Thanks, I'm certainly keen to get one of these as soda water seems to evaporate here.

Will you be planning to make any similar continuously-carbonating adaptors for either mini-kegs or A/D-types? I have a 50L keg I use for soda water and a spare 30L that is also used for soda water occasionally.

Once again it would be great if you allowed preorders so I could just order the product now and have it shipped whenever you get it in!

Thanks, I'm certainly keen to get one of these as soda water seems to evaporate here.

Will you be planning to make any similar continuously-carbonating adaptors for either mini-kegs or A/D-types? I have a 50L keg I use for soda water and a spare 30L that is also used for soda water occasionally.
Very limited market, and it would also be nigh on impossible to fit all that paraphernalia through the much smaller holes in the top of the 50L and mini kegs.

Still as it's a continuous system, you could probably downsize to a corny and free up the 50L for beer! Unless you have some really serious continuous flow requirements for your soda water.

Once again it would be great if you allowed preorders so I could just order the product now and have it shipped whenever you get it in!

+1 for the pre-order :)

Hi Kegland.

What the progress with the Malt-zilla, still on scheduled for late Oct release?

Also, whats the ETA on the new inline regulators (with the gauge) being in stock?

The problem is the opening size on the A-D types and also the mini kegs are too small. So we can't get the float to fit into the neck of the keg. So it's really not likely that we will make this attachment for A-D kegs or mini-kegs any time soon.

+1 for the pre-order :)

We are really reluctant to have a pre-order feature especially for new product. It's possible with new products that arrival dates change. Also even when we do get the new product arrive we generally like to check the first batch more thoroughly once it does arrive. If we pick up on any issues we will delay the product release.

So the issue is if we have already taken customers money in a pre-order it could lead to even more disappointment if the product is delayed. So we would prefer to only take a customers money once we already have the stock here in the warehouse, it's been unloaded, and also double checked. I know this is a pain for you guys and often the first batch sells out quickly which then makes it even more frustrating but we still feel that this is the safest thing for us to avoid disappointment.

Very limited market, and it would also be nigh on impossible to fit all that paraphernalia through the much smaller holes in the top of the 50L and mini kegs.

Still as it's a continuous system, you could probably downsize to a corny and free up the 50L for beer! Unless you have some really serious continuous flow requirements for your soda water.

Yes we would agree with this. Even quite high turn over customers will not need a 50L size keg. You are really want output rates I really think better to have 2 x 19L corny kegs then have the first keg as a pre-chilled water that feeds into the second keg so you can tee the water from the first keg and also sever pre-chilled water as well as sparkling.

Hi @KegLand-com-au, can you please provide an update regarding the high-temp Fermzilla bodies? And also whether you've progressed any potential tri clamp adapters?

Thank you,

Back