Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any info on the Fermenting fridge. Really interested in size specs and proposed price before I buy a fridge to convert.
Oh and also timeline on when it looks like being released.

Hi Kegland,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have a KegKing T-Shirt that I received for free from an order when you boys were all together. Ive bought a quite a few KK branded items in the past and enjoyed wearing the shirt during brew days with the boys, obviously a good plug as I could get them to buy most of the gear I was using (cos it was good stuff).

Now with the split and easy to see the guys behind the great quality are now KL, any chance there will be giveaways of the KL shirts? I'm not paying 25 bucks to advertise for you but would def don the shirt if it came with an order.

PS: I feel dirty wearing my KK shirt now :(

Hi Kegland,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have a KegKing T-Shirt that I received for free from an order when you boys were all together. Ive bought a quite a few KK branded items in the past and enjoyed wearing the shirt during brew days with the boys, obviously a good plug as I could get them to buy most of the gear I was using (cos it was good stuff).

Now with the split and easy to see the guys behind the great quality are now KL, any chance there will be giveaways of the KL shirts? I'm not paying 25 bucks to advertise for you but would def don the shirt if it came with an order.

PS: I feel dirty wearing my KK shirt now :(

Yeah we know how you feel and we also feel dirty wearing those shirts now too. We will defiintely start doing some specials on merchandise. The quality of the t-shirts that we get are the highest quality fabric that we can find. We have these cool retro caps available soon too.
https://www.kegland.com.au/brew-crew-5-panel-cap-pen-holder.html

We are running low in the t-shirts at the moment so we will probably do a free 5 panel cap promo soon and give away free caps with orders over a certain value or something like that.

Then when we get the next batch of shirts we will do some other type of promo too.

Any info on the Fermenting fridge. Really interested in size specs and proposed price before I buy a fridge to convert.
Oh and also timeline on when it looks like being released.

We will start releasing more information about the new fermenting fridge at the end of November. We are still making some changes to the design at the moment. Sorry I can't give too much away regarding this one.

why don't you stop posting passive aggressive crap and just say what you want to say
There are laws about misleading advertising, any claims must be substantiated, saying the weld is a fusion weld when clearly in the video the weld which has been shown has been welded with filler rod.
As for the welding from the inside through a 35 mm aperture, I would just like to see it being done, I really am interested in the technology. As I suspect the ACCC will be.

There are laws about misleading advertising, any claims must be substantiated, saying the weld is a fusion weld when clearly in the video the weld which has been shown has been welded with filler rod.
As for the welding from the inside through a 35 mm aperture, I would just like to see it being done, I really am interested in the technology. As I suspect the ACCC will be.
Glad you can read.... not!
Where ... I mean please directly quote Kegland stating they were using fusion welding. I'm sure you'd love to know how they do the weld, and the recipe for Kentucky fried chicken, perhaps the source code for the next iteration of windows.
Grow up troll.

Ed: I forgot krispy cremes, I mean I know right

Kegland didn't say it was a fusion weld, I did, because that what it looks like to me. After a few discussions with a mate in the past, who has taught welding at TAFE he has mentioned that doing a fusion weld on thin stainless can give a better result than using a filler rod.

Watching a robot welder doing tig welding gives a smooth weld and depending what is being welded a filler rod is not used.

Like i said, go to you tube and do a search.

The constant kegland bashing is getting old.

Did I say that Kegland stated it was a fusion weld? Claims to be substantiated, welding from the inside.

Farside of crazy, a fusion weld does not leave excess material over the weld, a fusion weld takes metal from either side being welded so for instance a 1.2 gauge metal being fused would end up thinner at the weld, not advised for anything holding any pressure. The build up of material shows it has had a filler rod. But it is not up to me to make the call of misleading advertising that's up to the ACCC.

Did I say that Kegland stated it was a fusion weld? Claims to be substantiated, welding from the inside.

Farside of crazy, a fusion weld does not leave excess material over the weld, a fusion weld takes metal from either side being welded so for instance a 1.2 gauge metal being fused would end up thinner at the weld, not advised for anything holding any pressure. The build up of material shows it has had a filler rod. But it is not up to me to make the call of misleading advertising that's up to the ACCC.
Your funny....
wonder if the ACCC would be interested in your claim of not being a troll.
I mean fairly simple to find out if it has indeed been welded from the inside, cut one open, but your too much of a tight arse, so you think you should make as much noise as you can about something you have shown you have no fucken idea about. Next you'll be wanting them to release to you their latest gen blowmold tech.

Maybe you could take a shower after
Yeah we know how you feel and we also feel dirty wearing those shirts now too. We will defiintely start doing some specials on merchandise. The quality of the t-shirts that we get are the highest quality fabric that we can find. We have these cool retro caps available soon too.
https://www.kegland.com.au/brew-crew-5-panel-cap-pen-holder.html

We are running low in the t-shirts at the moment so we will probably do a free 5 panel cap promo soon and give away free caps with orders over a certain value or something like that.

Then when we get the next batch of shirts we will do some other type of promo too.

Found Keg King stamped into the metal on the CO2 cylinder I got from Kegland early this year and now my beer feels dirty too haha

Can you please mention where in the video we state that these kegs are fusion welded? We never said this to our understanding and it's a bit unfair on you to say that we are misleading customers for something that we have never said?

The new Fermentasauruses(!) look pretty good, I'll be signing up for one of those! Out of interest, will you guys have your spunding valves ready to go with these so I can get right down to business with pressure fermenting?

Got two of the 35 litre ones and they do a great job.
If I wasn't such a tight arse I would buy one, so I will stick to my cubes.
Can you please mention where in the video we state that these kegs are fusion welded? We never said this to our understanding and it's a bit unfair on you to say that we are misleading customers for something that we have never said?
That was in reply to your alter ego, who claims that there is no need for a filler when welding from the inside.

I don't support KL or KK but, If you pause the video you can see the weld. Looks like the back of a weld to me, just cleaned up better and hidden by the finish. Never seen the face of robotic weld look like that before.

I'd buy it over the one on the right though.

The new Fermentasauruses(!) look pretty good, I'll be signing up for one of those! Out of interest, will you guys have your spunding valves ready to go with these so I can get right down to business with pressure fermenting?

We are almost finished. We have been working on two new types of spunding valve. One is a stainless steel spunding valve that works similar to many of the brass ones. The other one is a new plastic one that is a diaphram design and this new design is particularly good as it gives you signficantly more control over the opening/closing pressure. We hope that both options should be available in about 5 weeks.

That was in reply to your alter ego, who claims that there is no need for a filler when welding from the inside.
No if you go back and actually read I said if you drop weld (you really should look this up) from one side, you should be able to weld the other side without filler.

you wish I was your alter ego, but I and probably most reading this, think your ego is well over inflated, goes along with the "I know more than everyone else, including the manufacturer" attitude ya got going on.

Honestly makes you sound like a bit of a dick, your obviously needy and attention seeking, but your an adult not a child, so you should know how this turns out in the end..... your certainly not making friends or showing any sort of superior intellect.
Truely I could care but in future don't align me with anything you've said.

Hey kegland.....

since WEAL says I'm you and as the whole forum knows what WEAL says is gospel, do I get wholesale prices??

Please....??
I need (note not want) burners and mini kegs and other good stuff :drinkingbeer:

Hi Guys, re:weal, as an observer and having read this post from start to finish, AGAIN! your options are to feed WEAL or ignore him, there's a symbiosis here similar to a tick and it's host, the more you scratch it the more venom it introduces to it's host, if it's ignored it's still a parasite and will still irritate but nowhere near as much as if you give it a scratch, your options are block (which blocks all comments both bad and good) or ignore (which probably infuriates him just as much, whilst allowing you to view his comments) WHATEVER! it's a tick!!!! if you scratch it it will produce venom. I don't know why he has his problem and quite frankly I don't care, haters will always be haters (glass half full syndrome) just let the comments slide (don't scratch lol) and eventually the tick falls off. @WEAL you're loving this but for just once in your life think of the people you're hurting.xxx

Back