Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd still love to see a backorder or similar as an option on the website. As a customer, I'd happily pay for my cart and wait for the not in stock items to come in before they were shipped.

I'm not sure if it's just me but each time I visit the site, my cart shows up as empty until I add another item. Then everything shows up again.

"Hey Google - pour me a pint from tap 3"

i already have this device i call mine "sweatheart"

i yell across the room in my google asking voice

hey Sweatheart pour me a beer from tap 2 in a pint and bring it to me please

sweatheart says :anything for you my love

😂 😂 😂

I'd still love to see a backorder or similar as an option on the website. As a customer, I'd happily pay for my cart and wait for the not in stock items to come in before they were shipped.

I'm not sure if it's just me but each time I visit the site, my cart shows up as empty until I add another item. Then everything shows up again.

I would love that, i have been wanting one of their voltage controllers for my robobrew but they are one of those perpetually out of stock items that seem to come back right when i don't have any money and sell out before payday.

I would love that, i have been wanting one of their voltage controllers for my robobrew but they are one of those perpetually out of stock items that seem to come back right when i don't have any money and sell out before payday.

There is one being sold on here for pretty cheap.

I call mine "Beerwench", I won't tell you what she calls me though. :oops:

oh i get call many of things as well dont worry my sweatheart is not always an angel either the things she calls me

Yes this is something that we have tried to make work as well but we do have some complications with this. Many of the products are products that we manufacture ourselves or contract several parts to get manufactured then do assembly ourselves. We try to predict and state the "back in stock" date on our website but sometimes if one of the suppliers doesn't deliver on time or deliver the whole consignment of parts then we cannot make the batch available at the date. Then we would feel guilty taking someones money for a product that we cannot deliver at the time we said we could.

The other thing is that we are frequently updating products too and improving the designs on products. If we do not pre=sell a product then it means we can make changes to the product or improve the design right up until the product is put up online. If we have pre-sold the product we would then have to contact all the people who have paid for it then let them know the specification or design has changed.

If we did just purchased all mature finished products from another supplier all we would have to worry about is shipping time and this would probably be possible but in our situation being a manufacturer as well makes it's a bit complicated and we really would just prefer to only take payment for an item once it's actually in stock.

Any update on when Dry Malt Extract will be in stock?

Sorry about the long wait. We have just received a container of spray malts from Muntons in UK. These guys have really good quality spray malt so we will most likely only sell this moving forward and we should have this available on the website in about 1 week. Sorry about the long wait.

Last edited:
Doesn't seem much point having an order "Status" field if it never gets updated from "Processing"...

you could always try the phone call and say you put your order on such a date , i thought it it would have processed by now , why havent i recieved it yet its been 6 months and you have been waiting patiently but each time ilogin it still says its processing

ya just never know ya may get another 65l brewzilla for free

but not say this to loud the kegland guys maybe watching

😂😂😂

Can you please make a rigid dip tube setup for the 58L kegmenter for those that want to harvest some of the yeast post ferment?

E.g. ferment with floating dip tube, transfer beer, take off lid, insert rigid dip tube. Maybe something that adapts to the lid designed for the air-lock?

Can you please make a rigid dip tube setup for the 58L kegmenter for those that want to harvest some of the yeast post ferment?

E.g. ferment with floating dip tube, transfer beer, take off lid, insert rigid dip tube. Maybe something that adapts to the lid designed for the air-lock?
Sorry if I'm missing something, but maybe just grab a spare lid and spare diptube and replace the short diptube with the long one?

Sorry if I'm missing something, but maybe just grab a spare lid and spare diptube and replace the short diptube with the long one?

I don't think there is a standard rigid dip tube, just the floating option, unless I've missed something. Just an option for one one at the suitable length. I haven't compared it in height to a cornelius dip tube so not sure whether it's shorter/longer or whether the diameter is the same. Obviously if the cornelius option is longer and the same diameter I can just get that and cut it.

Just got a series X delivered, I see the opening of the black cap on the bag of the kegerator vs the gas line size... and it would leave a significant gap around it if I was to remove the cap and feed the gas line in - obviously not ideal for efficiency etc etc.

What are people doing here? drilling a small hole in the black cap for the gas line to go through? filling the gap with a form of foam / rubber ? A replacement cap with a duotight input would be good here - or something along those lines ?

Or have I missed something?

Photos for reference

Attachments

• IMG_2035.jpg
    IMG_2035.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2036.jpg
    IMG_2036.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2037.jpg
    IMG_2037.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 38
Use the carb caps with a connector and line on the back or get the PET cap and drill an 8mm hole in it.
I did the latter.

Latest posts

Back