This is a really odd thing to say. The current director of MCH Australia has been the same director since 2004. Sounds a lot like a director trying to shift the blame to someone else. It's the same director! So trying to say that this director had nothing to do with Keg King is ridiculous.Gas burners were recalled because they didn't meet standards
Ummm, I didn't say anything about directorsThis is a really odd thing to say. The current director of MCH Australia has been the same director since 2004. Sounds a lot like a director trying to shift the blame to someone else. It's the same director! So trying to say that this director had nothing to do with Keg King is ridiculous.
kinda funnyFar out all this sniping and passive aggressive bullshit is tiring.
I really don't think this discussion benefits the general public that seem to have expressed they have no interest in this dispute and the main reason they are here is to talk about beer brewing and keg hardware. With that said given the past few posts we are going to make this as short and sweet as we can.I never heard anyone say anything about directors, I did say, quote, Keg King brought in the gas burners, mixed the sanitiser, had a dodgy number on the Robo brew 2 and brought in the dodgy elements. The common denominator is it was the same people who are now running Keg Land.
That's a great insight, thanks for clearing up a lot that we don't hear from the other mobI really don't think this discussion benefits the general public that seem to have expressed they have no interest in this dispute and the main reason they are here is to talk about beer brewing and keg hardware. With that said given the past few posts we are going to make this as short and sweet as we can.
It appears to me the main issue here is customers are switching over to KegLand simply because we run a better business. This is clearly causing some issues especially for KK.
The common denominator would be the director who remains the only director of MCH Australia and continues to import dodgy product sold under the Keg King brand name.
1. 6500 bottles of phosphoric sanitiser were imported that were incorrectly formulated. Some of these got sold and many of them ended up in the bin
2. Thousands of faulty taps, kegs and ball lock disconnects have been imported and sold and many customers complained.
3. MCH copied the Fermentasaurus valve, made them cheaper and so many units were sold with leaky valves they had to released the Snub Nose which was the same unit without valve.
4. Keg King continue to purchase burners that seem to be on their website with the approval number GMK10232. This approval number belongs to a supplier that stopped supplying MCH more than 2 years ago so one would have to ask why are they still using an approval number that doesn't belong to them as seen here.
5. Last time I checked MCH/KK were also selling magnetic drive pumps that used the suppliers approval number that they did not source these pumps from.
6. Current director continued to sell 3-way gas fridges that were not only without approvals but non compliant with AGA certification. Perhaps you should ask the curent CEO about these sales from Jan 2018 onward. We noticed that many of these were sold in cash by the trailer load.
7. Continued to sell Robobrew units with faulty wiring well and truly after KegLand started and various staff left.
All of these things happen on the current directors and CEO's watch and it would appear these things still happen. So the only common denominator would be the current director. At the end of the day we don't really care what MCH/KK does. They can go about continuing to import this stuff but the reality is we are too busy making awesome new product that customers love using. It's more important to do that than to try and fight another competitor as it just comes across as desperate.
When it comes to electrical compliance and casting dispersion toward KegLand I don't even know why our competitors bother to speculate. You can actually report us with a simple email or phone call. All the KegLand products meet electrical safety standards and gas approvals and if you happen to find anything that is non compliant then we invite you to go through the necessary channels. As KegLand is a Victorian based business you can contact ESV (https://esv.vic.gov.au) for any compliance issues and you should report us. The reality is you will have nothing to report as all our stuff already meets these requirements but please, we invite you to try.
Any chance of making something like this, but that can also be used to purge kegs?Let’s get back to comment/ asking about existing products or upcoming products
That pump doesn't look nearly big enough, ok for a light starsan rinse maybe but not enough grunt for a PBW pressure wash.Any chance of making something like this, but that can also be used to purge kegs?
This thing looks good, but after I clean a keg I like to empty the star san with co2 to purge the oxygen, which this obviously wouldn't do.
I don't know how it would work, but maybe something between this and a counter pressure bottle filler?