Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep the kegs just needed a couple of days to settle down.

They certainly worked last night. I had to keep checking that the pour was acceptable, I had a mate to help me check and he had the same problem, he kept forgetting if it was working or not. :icon_cheers:

Need to brew this weekend to get some more beer ready

nice one pip53 love the easy reach glass racks, a nice little feature

Thought i should pull my finger out and post my setup, thanks to BYB for all the help. Scored the font for nix, am waiting for a piece of stainless to cover the tap holes on the freezer. I plan to have a spare celi off the middle of the bar to be able to pour stout and porters at room temp in winter.

KHB

med_gallery_4661_191_320187.jpg
med_gallery_4661_191_361037.jpg
med_gallery_4661_191_777481.jpg
med_gallery_4661_191_306072.jpg

Nice setup there KHB!

Not seeing any taps on your freezer collar. Assuming hidden lines to your flooded font. Ace! :icon_cheers:

Cheers not a flooded font, but i run lines with water after a session so i lose about 100ml beer so bugger all

he must've paid heaps to get it from nsw to qld....or got it reeeeallll cheap up there!

:icon_offtopic: Ever wonder why the majority of the toilet water stuff is blue Phil?
Because Blue is a good colour to piss on! :D

:icon_offtopic: Ever wonder why the majority of the toilet water stuff is blue Phil?
Because Blue is a good colour to piss on! :D

ah - football rivalry - another great excuse to drink beer!

KHB - very impressive setup there mate. You must be due to host a BBC meeting soon? :icon_cheers:

Or an AMB meeting.....

How did you make the logos for the decals? I've been meaning to do the same but lack the creative part of my brain.

+10 for the decals.......... would love to know how you whipped them up.

cheers

KHB here using homkegger1 name i made the labels on microsoft word actually, then transferred to microsoft picture it to get it to a picture file, will host a BBC meeting soon.

Cheers KHB

After finding this thread on page 13 I thought I'd better show a bit of an update. Having some friends over on saturday for some St Pat's celebration so thought I should do something about the dispensing side of the setup. Now have 5 fonts set up and ready to go. It's all adhoc for the moment while I try to sort out a bar design as well as a collar design (which is why they aren't plugged into the kegs). Eventually I foresee the 5 fonts all lined up together with 2 beer engines. Below are some pics.
Grolsch will be pouring a pilsner, Lowenbrau a weizen, Fosters a golden ale, guinness an irish red ale and heineken an apple cider.

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

Hi All

First post..... Just like to say thanks for everyone posting their photos.... there's some beautiful beer fridges, some works of art and well just some plain old functional jobs as well - all have contributed to ideas. Anyway here's my effort.
F&P 215L Freezer, ETC - 300 temp controler mounted in compressor space, 110mm collar, enough space for 5 kegs plus gas.
Beer_Fridge.jpg
Internal.jpg

Drip Tray comming soon!

Hi All

First post..... Just like to say thanks for everyone posting their photos.... there's some beautiful beer fridges, some works of art and well just some plain old functional jobs as well - all have contributed to ideas. Anyway here's my effort.
F&P 215L Freezer, ETC - 300 temp controler mounted in compressor space, 110mm collar, enough space for 5 kegs plus gas.
View attachment 25378
View attachment 25379

Drip Tray comming soon!

FREAKIN Awesome!! I want it I want it I want it....

Oh, and welcome.

:beerbang:

Hi All

View attachment 25378
View attachment 25379

Drip Tray comming soon!

Very neat...!!!
Interested.... tell me. why the taps so close and one sided....?

After finding this thread on page 13 I thought I'd better show a bit of an update. Having some friends over on saturday for some St Pat's celebration so thought I should do something about the dispensing side of the setup. Now have 5 fonts set up and ready to go. It's all adhoc for the moment while I try to sort out a bar design as well as a collar design (which is why they aren't plugged into the kegs). Eventually I foresee the 5 fonts all lined up together with 2 beer engines. Below are some pics.
Grolsch will be pouring a pilsner, Lowenbrau a weizen, Fosters a golden ale, guinness an irish red ale and heineken an apple cider.

Now I know who's been snipping all the beer font auctions on ebay.

Back