Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killed my kegerator by drilling into a refrigerant line... so I saved this little fridge. It only has space for 2 kegs, but that's all I need.
Finally got my second tap installed last night.
20130807_222724.jpg
DIY hard wood handles because I forgot to allow for freezer door clearance

Drip tray and gas lines are being installed this weekend :D

Jarthy said:
Killed my kegerator by drilling into a refrigerant line... so I saved this little fridge. It only has space for 2 kegs, but that's all I need.
attachicon.gif
20130807_222724.jpg

DIY wood handles are the best :)

Jarthy said:
attachicon.gif
20130807_222724.jpg

Cut first, measure last ;)

shaunous said:
Cut first, measure last ;)
Yeah lol :blush: but in the end i got this which is much better...

went to the green shed last night to get the bolts i needed for the drip tray... didn't buy long enough... when will i learn!

King Brown Brewing said:
This is my latest build. I have taken my alcoholism to the next level. With massive thanks to thecarbinator for his wood butchering expertise.

null.jpg

null-1.jpg
That is one serous set up KBB. It must be a full time job matching supply with demand.

Hell I struggle at times to keep all three of my taps loaded, 8 would be a nightmare!

Second this. I promised to have some mates over when I've got four on tap but everytime I carb a new one another one blows.

My kegerator: feels silly calling it that.
2 taps
2 retractable drip trays
a whopping 6.4L of beer
takes commercial 'kegs' as well as my home brew ,haha.

The container with (feed me) written is sour dough yeast.

IMG_3749 (Large).JPG

I knew I shouldn't posted food. ;-)
reggae reggae sauce is for Jamaican JERK chicken, good stuff especially when cooked on bbq or 44 gallon drum.

OT, vegemite lives in the pantry, it's like tomato sauce in the fridge, doesn't work! -_-

You keep tomato sauce in the pantry? I suppose nothing could grow in that much sugar stored at ambient temps. :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back