Jamil Is God !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drive two hours plus a day to and from work , so I dont have to listen to the news repeat it self .

I laugh a lot and there is some absolute gems of information, It relaxes me before and after a serious day.

Its maybe not for everone ,but you will miss out on some great information albeit thinly spread at times.

sometimes the 'all brewing shows' can get a bit tiring ,its all about 'hitting the balance between good information and entertainment'

Pumpy ( I am a fan, dont feel sorry for me ) ;)
same here pumpy. im a big fan but (obviously) its not for everyone. some one else mentioned school boy humor and thats just about right. guess i go for that sort of stuff. great information with a lot of laughs. that goes for most of the BN stuff. brew strong being a bit more serious but not nearly as tiring and difficult to take as some other shows ive listened to.
joe

I is GOD!, damn heathens, repent now or is to hell with all of you where ther's nothing on tap but the accursed VB.

Cheers for the podcast title for 'Brew Strong', couldn't get into the Jamil show. I guess if I knew a lot more about brewing I might be interested in the joking around for the odd tidbit produced by the spitablling. But I need simple basics at the moment :p
Oh and yes, I am aware they do the Jamil show half cut :lol:

I have heard one or two shows and am also in the camp of those that think he's a dickhead, so wont be rushing to download any more. But in his defence, the Classic Styles recipe book is a pretty good reference to get a bit of an idea as to how a new brewer might approach a particular type of beer.

So Jamil is an award winning brewer? Big deal and Whoopee Doo. I got thru 5 minutes of his rant that BribieG describes Robin Williams like :lol: .

Can I buy a Jamil beer at Dans?

Latest posts

Back