james squire competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I'm just cynical, but this seems like James Squire is going to make a bunch of money off your hard work.

Im not worried bout that, the main reason I want to do this is for the fun of it...using the james squire brewing equipment is good enough for me!

I will be all over this too! Will be good fun!

slash22000 said:
Maybe I'm just cynical, but this seems like James Squire is going to make a bunch of money off your hard work.
More misguided than cynical. How much actual hard work do you reckon the contestants will be putting in? Cleaning out a mash tun here or there and opening a couple of valves is about the extent of it.

Most homebrewers would jump at the chance to participate.

I'm keen.

Josh said:
More misguided than cynical. How much actual hard work do you reckon the contestants will be putting in? Cleaning out a mash tun here or there and opening a couple of valves is about the extent of it.

Most homebrewers would jump at the chance to participate.

I'm keen.
with you there Josh, let me know if you need another team member

Anyone else having trouble trying to get past the age verification page? It wont load anything else.

awesome I didnt expect this much enthusiasm which is a good thing. I dont want to hurt people feelings so i will go by the rule first come first serve, the first two people to show interest was doon and syl. Im a fair person so I will pm doon and Syl early next week to start organizing it, if any of them back out than I will go to the next one in the line which is josh, masterbrewery..etc. is everyone cool with that?

Mardoo said:
Try typing in your dad's birthday ;)
I was waiting for that. Lol. Might be a stupid work computer restriction. Tried my iPad but still no luck. Will try when I get home tonight.

Mardoo said:
Try typing in your dad's birthday ;)
You were right...sort of. For some reason it doesnt recognise the 2nd month. 23/02/1969.
I changed it to 23/03/1969 and it worked.

Truman said:
You were right...sort of. For some reason it doesnt recognise the 2nd month. 23/02/1969.
I changed it to 23/03/1969 and it worked.
Ha! Too funny. Good luck guys! Sounds like good fun. I'd love to stand around, get in the way and be the butt of the jokes but it looks like your team is full.

It will be battle of 20 AHB teams :)

Entered, but if any north coast blokes want to start a team, I'd gladly go in on multiple entries :D

Back