Is coopers halal?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crowmanz said:
lol in the shop and the lady, who just talked about religious freedom, picked up weet-bix and said how are people meant to know they are halal, umm they are a owned by sanitarium who are a Seventh-Day Adventist company.
And they are halal certified .

crowmanz said:
lol in the shop and the lady, who just talked about religious freedom, picked up weet-bix and said how are people meant to know they are halal, umm they are a owned by sanitarium who are a Seventh-Day Adventist company.
Dont be starting a religious food debate...

The best kebabs in Newcastle are Halal, I eat them because they are the best kebabs and don't care if they are halal.
Best bagels I ever found were from a little Jewish baker in Dover Heights - guess where I went for bagels

I don't care if something is certified Halal, Kosher, Fair Trade, Gluten Free, Organic... I wouldn't let that stop me buying it if it was the product I liked.
I am fairly sure that if any of the Halal certifying organisations were funnelling money to IS or who ever, one of our fairly reactionary governments agencies would be jumping up and down on their (figuratively) testicles.

Relax if you like Coopers buy it, if you don't buy something else.
Mark

I don't know, I'm pretty interested to find out where these amazing kebabs MHB is talking about come from....

MHB said:
The best kebabs in Newcastle are Halal, I eat them because they are the best kebabs and don't care if they are halal.
Best bagels I ever found were from a little Jewish baker in Dover Heights - guess where I went for bagels

I don't care if something is certified Halal, Kosher, Fair Trade, Gluten Free, Organic... I wouldn't let that stop me buying it if it was the product I liked.
I am fairly sure that if any of the Halal certifying organisations were funnelling money to IS or who ever, one of our fairly reactionary governments agencies would be jumping up and down on their (figuratively) testicles.

Relax if you like Coopers buy it, if you don't buy something else.
Mark
poof..

Dave70 said:
I'm not actually, but its good to see you have an opinion and are willing to make one of your many valued contributions to the discussion.

Lets not start making it personal
Mark

Latest posts

Back